+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 297 of 349 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347 ... LastLast
Results 2,961 to 2,970 of 3487

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

I see that the Brexit party are using their vote to try and stop the next leader of the European Parlement from taking over. It is a one horse race and the final decision will be taken by the Commissions.

It'll be great to have a new, much younger female as a leader of the European than the older gaurd that's there now! Let's just hope she's not a German Military minister!

Aparently she's already bringing forward the employment of 10000 border gaurds to man the frontiers and man the coridors of migration! It's up to everyone to play their part she says.
    Peple in Africa and Asia are wanting more of Europe and it makes sense! Let Johnny foreigner into Europe, pay to train them and then like the immigrant that she housed let them go home and develop a new martket for our children and our childrens children to exploit as long as they follow the stringent tests for health and safety and have workers rights!

It's all looking good!

Told you the EU army was coming and this women has it high on her agenda.

The actors might change, but it’s still the same crap play

Unreal!

You cant educate pork and she is definitely pork.

Ursula Von der Leyen narrowly beat Ursula Von der Leyen, there's EU democracy for you, and she wasn't even a candidate!

Putin and Kim Jong Un do that kind of democracy.
    Last edited by great_fire; 17-07-2019 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Ursula Von der Leyen narrowly beat Ursula Von der Leyen, there's EU democracy for you, and she wasn't even a candidate!

Putin and Kim Jong Un do that kind of democracy.
    She scraped over the line with a majority of 7 or something! It really looks bad for an organisation that is supposed to be democratic.

Just watched Hunt and Boris on LBC in the last hustings and I cannot believe I am saying this but Hunt won the debate hands down and I actually clapped when he was walking off.

I still want Boris to win but I mus admit I would be less disappointed now if he doesn't.

OT Why are so many on here not representative of on the 52% majority?

This platform seems to have a number of people constantly trying to criticise this wonderful country.Our children will not thank us us in the future, if they realise missed opportunies in the global world were prevented from happening because of parliamentary obstruction.We have been shackled by the EU and subsidised it for so long but when we have the opportunity to break away from this corrupt organisation there are MPs not truly repepresenting their constituency by ignoring the instruction given.Various mis-informed contributors to MM have been totally misled by the propaganda delivered from people who have their own financial interests by remaining and deliver this through the project fear channels.The quicker we get out the more business can remove that uncertainty and get the country firing on all cylinders.I want my kids to have a future.

Don't we all...

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    This platform seems to have a number of people constantly trying to criticise this wonderful country.Our children will not thank us us in the future, if they realise missed opportunies in the global world were prevented from happening because of parliamentary obstruction.We have been shackled by the EU and subsidised it for so long but when we have the opportunity to break away from this corrupt organisation there are MPs not truly repepresenting their constituency by ignoring the instruction given.Various mis-informed contributors to MM have been totally misled by the propaganda delivered from people who have their own financial interests by remaining and deliver this through the project fear channels.The quicker we get out the more business can remove that uncertainty and get the country firing on all cylinders.I want my kids to have a future.
    Did you back May's deal MillerBill? We could have left if enough had done so.

Page 297 of 349 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299307347 ... LastLast