+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 82 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Nothing new in this.

We had plebs v patricians back in ancient Rome.

Unfortunately the patricians usually won, they have the power and the money so the odds are in their favour.

Rudd is front page again today, looks like Kerr has wasted his money on Raab.

She's the chosen one, picked at Davos or a Bilderberg meeting.

Guys and Gals! Please keep the politics to this thread and don't take your feelings or arguments onto other threads. Goading or bullying folk into donating isn't fair or correct in any way!

I see Jeremy Corbyn has been accused of calling Theresa May a "stupid woman" in the houses of parliament which he has denied. To be fair I would never have called her that if I had been him anyway, gormless tw at would have been more appropriate. The woman is completely off her trolley and is increasingly morphing into Thatcher the more I see her. God help us all.
    Last edited by rolymiller; 19-12-2018 at 03:31 PM.

Juncker has spent the week staggering round drunk, touching up women.

You can really see why the Remainers think he should be running our country.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I see Jeremy Corbyn has been accused of calling Theresa May a "stupid woman" in the houses of parliament which he has denied. To be fair I would never have called her that if I had been him anyway, gormless tw at would have been more appropriate. The woman is completely off her trolley and is increasingly morphing into Thatcher the more I see her. God help us all.
    She's nothing like Thatcher, Thatcher wasn't a jelly.

Oh dear Roly, you haven't done yourself any favours with this post ☹
    I wonder what the reaction would have been if a Conservative politician had said the same thing about Dianne Abbott for example?

When it comes to delivering what you truly believe Prime minister Thatcher had more balls than Corbyn.I'm afraid the labour has now lost any purpose.It started when Blair the ed it inside out to get voted in.The country then lost all direction and nearly bankrupt the country.We now are being led by someone who doesn't want a proper Brexit and if Corbyn had any sense at all he would stand up for what he believes in , coming out of the EU.He would be more respected if he would do that, instead of trying to get phoney political points.Come clean Jeremy.

Cant believe Corbyn first racist with the antisemitism, then terrorist hanging around with the IRA and others and now ***ist.

This mans has so many bullet wounds in his feet...lol

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Oh dear Roly, you haven't done yourself any favours with this post ☹
    I wonder what the reaction would have been if a Conservative politician had said the same thing about Dianne Abbott for example?
    https://www.politicshome.com/news/uk...ng-fellow-tory

Page 82 of 349 FirstFirst ... 3272808182838492132182 ... LastLast