+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 58 of 349 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T DDay for Brexit..well sort of...

Quote Originally Posted by brassgnat View Post
    It looks as though the anti-Tommy Robinson/ UKIP marchers were bigger in numbers in London today, though it is a bit worrying that such as the BBC, have been assuming that everybody protesting against the Fascists and racists are pro-Remain.
    I bet they are, as I said earlier in the thread, most Remainers are PC Metropolitan types and this was in London, they, and the employees of the BBC, have never even met someone who voted Leave, the very thought of it!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    I would happily stand on Tommy Robinson.
    He seems to be being used to undermine UKIP and therefore Brexit.

People have previously mentioned his close links with Israel and some believe he is "controlled opposition".

The amount of paranoia around Brexit is worrying.

Don't fret, gf - Farage has bailed from UKIP so that he can start a new party if he can get the funding. And he is far better at doing personality cults than Corbett.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    Where do you stand on Tommy Robinson, Exile?
    I was waiting for you to tell me where I stand
    More to the point where do you stand?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Still not sure what you are suggesting
    If these people want to respect the leave vote but want to make it as soft as possible by remaining in the CU aren't honouring the vote at all
    It's what we have all been fed on since the vote ie we respect the result of the referendum but then proceed to ignore it

You can't leave the EU & remain in the CU [ bit like being a bit pregnant]
    I'm commenting on five categories created by Ragingpup. Nothing more. I am suggesting anyone who believes in a "soft Brexit" can only have been a Remain voter. I'm pretty sure from your comments that you'd agree with that suggestion.

The amount of paranoia around Brexit is worrying.

Don't fret, gf - Farage has bailed from UKIP so that he can start a new party if he can get the funding. And he is far better at doing personality cults than Corbett.
    Farage left before the job was done, although if it's true that he survived two assassination attempts then I can see why he walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Farage left before the job was done, although if it's true that he survived two assassination attempts then I can see why he walked away.
    What job was that then ?

Challenging the government's brexit strategy with their one MP ? .

Quote Originally Posted by DaveyJohn View Post
    I'm commenting on five categories created by Ragingpup. Nothing more. I am suggesting anyone who believes in a "soft Brexit" can only have been a Remain voter. I'm pretty sure from your comments that you'd agree with that suggestion.
    Agreed

Well it’s been a tough time for the Tories lately, but if they want to crack a smile, they should come on here to see the Left wingers falling out. We’ve got Exile and BigLaden taking positions that Farage would find a bit too extreme, whilst raging and WanChai are flying the flag for the ‘Metropolitan elite – let’s get behind Starmer and have another referendum’ wing of the party. In the meantime, poor old animal has given up relying on his Momentum twit feed telling him what to think and has simply taken to sticking his finger in the air to to see which way the wind is blowing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmTahAali90

It’s a good thing you lads aren’t going to get your General Election – the only civil war would be in your party.

Sniping away as per Kerr.

Have you decided what view you're going to support next after the Tuesday vote? At least the No Dealers have a consistent view that won't change by the week - they've said what they want after Tuesday, I've said what I want - what about yourself? What do you WANT to happen after the commons defeat of your leader?

(I know you're very sensitive to people using caps to emphasise points in posts, but you seem to have difficulty recognising the emphasis of my question despite repeated attempts.)

You are right about London great_fire. It's a different world to most of the rest of the country and I'd imagine 95% of London's population are Remainers and that,unfortunately, is where the self-interested influence dictates. Sod the rest of us !

Page 58 of 349 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast