+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It was good while it lasted pffffft

It was good while it lasted pffffft

But now we will be back to every post being destroyed with anti Rafa (even after back to back wins) and pro Ashley nonsense. It's been such a better board the last few weeks. We need to keep that going and not rise to that repetitive bo1locks.

Like a 5 year old at Christmas up before the larks.

Peace is over. And it's already annoying.

just like when you all chased mids mag of for having a differing view

my thoughts are and always have been anyone can do a better job than rafa with this squad
    and the fact he has ahd to make changes has turned us into a winning side if Lascelles was fit would sher begetting a game nope
    if shelve was fit would ki be getting a game .nope ,it would be the same old same old
    but good old ash comes down takes them for lunch ,the players get their frustrations of their chest (just like they did last season before we went on a winning run )and we start playing better .
    as I said we should be
    as isaid any manager would get these lads winning
    not if we kept playing rafas way

pity mids mag went by the way
    what I cant understand is why it was brought up if she was a lass or a bloke
    what difference does that make

I see not many new posters joined whilst I was away

your new membership moderator is back

Just ignore his threads and let them sink? Then if he tries to ruin or derail other decent threads get rid again He will soon get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by Davearmy View Post
    Just ignore his threads and let them sink? Then if he tries to ruin or derail other decent threads get rid again He will soon get bored.
    Agree this is the best way to deal with it Dave. His threads will never get another response from me niether will any of his posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Agree this is the best way to deal with it Dave. His threads will never get another response from me niether will any of his posts.
    Only way to deal with people like him which is sad man. The bloke wants to get himself a life.

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    BUT Yeeve started a fu cker aboot him FFS!!!

LOL. True.

Simpler solution.... MUTE.

I was quite impressed at how members had not taken the bait, will it last I ask myself ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)