+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Short list down to 3

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Usually the case, but a market like this attracts so little cash that gossip and rumour count for a lot. Appleton is 6/4 with Skybet, but 3/1 with BetVictor. That suggests the bookies intelligence network isn't telling them much yet.
    Ah the ‘BIN’ eh, are they like the FBI or CID? Or like their acronym just a load of rubbish?

Short list of 3. Warwick Davis, Wee man from Jack Ass and Charlie McParland?

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Yes, all day, every day.re Assuming that Appleton & Ardley say no, less bothered about Hurst tbh.

If it is a choice of Hart, Nolan or Allen - Allen, every time.
    Not much of a choice is it really.

If you have time, have a look at what Chesterfield fans of got to say for their messiah. Looks like he's on course to take them down, after starting with 3 wins and then failing to win a league game since August....

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=64038

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    Not much of a choice is it really.

If you have time, have a look at what Chesterfield fans of got to say for their messiah. Looks like he's on course to take them down, after starting with 3 wins and then failing to win a league game since August....

http://www.thecfss.co.uk/forums/inde...howtopic=64038
    Wow doesn't sound like Allen is pulling up any trees at Chessy.... Could get the bullet very soon indeed

Tbh I'm amazed he's not been sacked already, 16 matches without a win in non league he can't be far off leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Yes, all day, every day.re Assuming that Appleton & Ardley say no, less bothered about Hurst tbh.

If it is a choice of Hart, Nolan or Allen - Allen, every time.
    Stop being silly, it's not 2011 anymore.

Actually, I think that AH shouldn't rush in to appointing a new manager - I'm not saying that Steve Chettle is the messiah but, he can't do any worse than others this season and for a week or two, he might just steady the ship, then see where we are in Jan. IMO

From BBCRNS twitter.

#notts update...

Hardy: "It was initially my hope to have a new manager in place by the weekend but that is now looking increasingly unlikely.

"Knowing Chettle as I do, I have the utmost confidence in his ability to lead us into this weekend's big game against Cheltenham Town"
    Last edited by Oldstripy; 15-11-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Actually, I think that AH shouldn't rush in to appointing a new manager - I'm not saying that Steve Chettle is the messiah but, he can't do any worse than others this season and for a week or two, he might just steady the ship, then see where we are in Jan. IMO
    Absolutely. AH runs around like a rabbit in the headlights having to be "the busiest man in the world" and it would do good for him to give himself a period of calm reflection and wait for the right opportunity. With the team he has around him they can deal with the Jan transfer window if no-one is in place. As I've quoted before "Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result". I don't even know why AH is doing the interviews - he clearly, and RT before, does not have a clue on managerial appointments.

Why would Mr Hardy not ask Mr Hart to do the initial interviews? Mr Hardy is then left with 2/3 options based on Harts opinion, but Hardy makes the final decision? Is that not part of having him at Notts? Whether people agree, Hart knows more about football than AH or 99.99% of football supporters.
    Let’s face it, our 2 recent owners have been taken in by presentations, buzz words or decent playing careers. What we need is a manager that knows our division well.

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast