+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Short list down to 3

Quote Originally Posted by karl wheatly View Post
    That will be about the parkng attendant's job?

Seriously, this is Martin Allen without a win in 16 games at Chesterfield in the Conference. On that run of form Hardy would have sacked him twice over.

Re-signing Allen would be nearly as bonkers as re-signing Nolan. They are both history and as such should be forgotten.
    Totally agree
    Either would be a huge mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hatrick View Post
    Totally agree
    Allen now favourite.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Allen now favourite.
    This is genuinely bonkers if it's true!

Quote Originally Posted by Scanlon's Hatrick View Post
    Totally agree
    Great user-name! It's exactly 44 years today, on 16th November 1974, that Ian Scanlon scored his 165 second hat-trick against Sheffield Wednesday. I, like many others on this board I'm sure, was there to witness it.

I can't believe Martin Allen, Kevin Nolan and Shaun Derry are now three of the top six in the betting. If they are really in contention it shows the lack of interest from maybe better qualified options.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post

9/4 Favourite on SkyBet

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    Great user-name! It's exactly 44 years today, on 16th November 1974, that Ian Scanlon scored his 165 second hat-trick against Sheffield Wednesday. I, like many others on this board I'm sure, was there to witness it.

I can't believe Martin Allen, Kevin Nolan and Shaun Derry are now three of the top six in the betting. If they are really in contention it shows the lack of interest from maybe better qualified options.
    And so was I !

Unfortunately I remember Sheffield Wednesday coming back to 3 - 3 and nearly winning it.

Ahh Notts they never change do they...

P.S. If any of yesterday's 'heroes' (Allen, Nolan, Derry) get the job then I think it's time for Hardy to sell up and reopen Meadow lane as a crazy golf course!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton_Pie View Post

I know he's an ex-red but i'd rather we gave the job to Chettle than this trio of losers - and that's really saying something!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post

Three of the top 4 now on SkyBet!

Quote Originally Posted by pravda_plc View Post
    I know he's an ex-red but i'd rather we gave the job to Chettle than this trio of losers - and that's really saying something!!!
    Agree, especially not Allen or Derry

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Three of the top 4 now on SkyBet!

As above. I'd sooner give the job to Chets than any of those 3.

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast