+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Short list down to 3

We could get Mourinho,Klopp or Alex Ferguson in,I doubt they would be able to do owt with this shower of ****e.

They are so weak mentally and lack tactical awareness (a football brain ) even when shown what to do,and most of all basic ABILITY to be a professional footballer.There are better players in the local Central Midlands League than what we have got.FACT.

Hardy’s Twitter is saying there is an excellent manager about to join us. Looks like he’s made a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Frigiliana Pie 1 View Post
    Hardy’s Twitter is saying there is an excellent manager about to join us. Looks like he’s made a decision.
    I am not getting excited. Just about had enough after yesterday's disgusting display.

Good luck mate you are going to need it. You wouldn't want many of this shower with you in the trenches.

"Thank you, I appreciate your support. Tough times currently caused by a poor summer on my watch but we’ll get there. I believe we have an excellent manager about to join us who’ll return this great club to where it rightly belongs"

Not from me, from Alan Hardy's Twitter.

Sorry guys I turned the job down yesterday at 17:20

The money wasn’t the problem, but you cannot make a masterpiece with blunt tools.

I suspect others feel the same.

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    Sorry guys I turned the job down yesterday at 17:20

The money wasn’t the problem, but you cannot make a masterpiece with blunt tools.

I suspect others feel the same.
    There is a God after all

Can't be no Liverpool connection or he'd be having multiple orgasms

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "Thank you, I appreciate your support. Tough times currently caused by a poor summer on my watch but we’ll get there. I believe we have an excellent manager about to join us who’ll return this great club to where it rightly belongs"

As poor a position we are in I hope he's taken good advice on this and is not rushing out of sheer desperation and the need to be seen to be busy.

His hashtags, this time #keepTheFaith, are wearing a bit thin.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post

We are ****ed then...

So who do we think this will be then, Hurst? Nolan? Allen? Appleton? Kiwomya?

Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast