+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Short list down to 3

Joe Cole anyone? Retired, tick, ex Liverpool, tick, white wee wee, tick. I'm preparing for being underwhelmed.

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Can't be no Liverpool connection or he'd be having multiple orgasms
    My Mrs must be a scouse.

Definitely Kiwomya!

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    My Mrs must be a scouse.
    Thats cos you last as long as an egg timer

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    "Thank you, I appreciate your support. Tough times currently caused by a poor summer on my watch but we’ll get there. I believe we have an excellent manager about to join us who’ll return this great club to where it rightly belongs".
    That remains to be seen. An "excellent" manager (?) who in all probability will be unemployed. He will need to be excellent to spark some life into this mardy unprofessional bunch.

latest odds
    Martin Allen
    5/2
    Paul Hurst
    5/2
    Michael Appleton
    4/1
    Kevin Nolan
    5/1
    Shaun Derry
    6/1
    Steve Chettle
    8/1
    Neil Ardley
    9/1
    Paul Hart
    10/1
    Gary Bowyer
    16/1
    Darren Ferguson
    22/1
    Paul Heckingbottom
    22/1

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    So who do we think this will be then, Hurst? Nolan? Allen? Appleton? Kiwomya?
    I think it’ll be Hurst and really hope it is. Along with Cowley, he was one of the most highly rated managers in the lower divisions up until his stint at Ipswich, which admittedly was a poor career choice.

Whether he or anyone else can salvage this sh!t show remains to be seen, but at least Hurst has got a team promoted out of the conference...

Quote Originally Posted by marshall55 View Post
    latest odds
    Martin Allen
    5/2
    Paul Hurst
    5/2
    Michael Appleton
    4/1
    Kevin Nolan
    5/1
    Shaun Derry
    6/1
    Steve Chettle
    8/1
    Neil Ardley
    9/1
    Paul Hart
    10/1
    Gary Bowyer
    16/1
    Darren Ferguson
    22/1
    Paul Heckingbottom
    22/1
    My guess is it's unlikely to be one of the above. Why would the man from Del Monte go to London and return with Martin Allen as the new manager, when he was only 30 miles down the road from Notts? (Please to God, don't let it be Martin Allen. THat would be thank you and good night)

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    My guess is it's unlikely to be one of the above. Why would the man from Del Monte go to London and return with Martin Allen as the new manager, when he was only 30 miles down the road from Notts? (Please to God, don't let it be Martin Allen. THat would be thank you and good night)
    Because he lives down there

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think it’ll be Hurst and really hope it is. Along with Cowley, he was one of the most highly rated managers in the lower divisions up until his stint at Ipswich, which admittedly was a poor career choice.
    Totally agree. We had the chance to appoint him when he was still at Grimsby and missed it, but since then he's demonstrated his worth even more at Shrewsbury. Ipswich had problems before Hurst arrived, which had been masked by the savvy management of Mick McCarthy (despite no appreciation from their fans).

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast