+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Didi Hamann?! Why?!

Didi Hamann?! Why?!

In talks with Hamann?! Another accomplished player turned failed manager, of course Hardy would be straight on the blower. Come on Hardy, just spare us another one of these. Please.

Used to play for Liverpool so definitely meets the owners criteria.

Where has this rumour come from?

If we are guessing then I reckon it has to be a Redknapp & Redknapp combo... make it happen Hardy 😜

Surely, even Hardy must know that appointing anyone other than an experienced practitioner is likely to cost us our league status?

Talk of the inept & failed Nolan returning, appointing another "yesterday's man" like Hart & duff novices like Hamann has to be idle gossip and pure speculation! Doesn't it, please?

I guess it is more than possible that Hurst, Appleton & Ardley might well say, " Thanks, but no thanks" - which is a major concern tbh. The circus is still in town.

Please no, get over ex Liverpool Alan!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pies4u View Post
    Surely, even Hardy must know that appointing anyone other than an experienced practitioner is likely to cost us our league status?

Talk of the inept & failed Nolan returning, appointing another "yesterday's man" like Hart & duff novices like Hamann has to be idle gossip and pure speculation! Doesn't it, please?

I guess it is more than possible that Hurst, Appleton & Ardley might well say, " Thanks, but no thanks" - which is a major concern tbh. The circus is still in town.
    We know that we want someone with pedigree but like you say will they want to join us I mean we are hardly an attractive club to join in terms of league place and job security.

Hamann is a novice we don't really know if he is duff though as he has barely managed anyone, the thing with Hardy is he likes to spring a surprise or two.

Never ever going to happen.

I am pretty sure it's going to be an experienced manager with decent previous success as Hardy knows the backlash he will get and that will put him off Nolan unless he knows whey Nolan failed, i.e. wasn't supported enough in player signings and needed an experienced figure with him to mentor him, tend to think it's going to be Hurst but still think there could be a surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by JustLikeJuve View Post
    In talks with Hamann?! Another accomplished player turned failed manager, of course Hardy would be straight on the blower. Come on Hardy, just spare us another one of these. Please.
    I didn't even know he was a manager to be honest. Really good player but last I knew he was a TV pundit and recovering gambling addict.

Nice to see an old poster back on here.

Didi - New entry at 20/1 (Skybet)

Hurst's odds are shortening down from 12 this morning down to 8 just now

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast