+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Establishment

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    There is now a very clear majority in the country to remain.

Surely, if there were to be another vote, the majority of the nation can't be sidelined?

Now, that WOULD be the establishment ignoring their public.
    I'm still of the opinion that most would vote the same way again, were in a very big mess in this country at the minute, brexit has been poor for a whole 2 years because as we have stated many times on here the captain of our ship never wanted to leave and has negotiated nothing.

The opposition aren't fit to tie their laces never mind run the country and the leader is a terrorist supporter which leaves us up to our necks in it.

Maybe a general e!action would be the solution , and then a complete boycott on voting to let the in competent fools know how poor and under valued they really are.

Completely at a loss with all of them _______ me me me me me me ( what's in it for me ) is the motto of our politician's.

There is now a very clear majority in the country to remain.

Surely, if there were to be another vote, the majority of the nation can't be sidelined?

Now, that WOULD be the establishment ignoring their public.

No there isn't ,there is still a clear majority to leave..As the vote showed ..we haven't had another vote since so Stop trying to influence people with utter bull schite 59/60.. ..

I'm not making stuff up Alf.

112 constituencies that voted leave would now vote remain.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8488001.html

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...itch-to-remain

Would you believe that in the small print of this dog's dinner of a deal, there is a clause that insists that the tax free EU pensions of ex EU employees like Neil Kinnock and Peter Mandelson will not become liable for tax in the UK. This is why the Establishment are so determined to ensure we stay in the EU, the EU look after their own, none of them want to get off that very lucrative gravy train. The gravy train that us mugs pay for.

I'm not making stuff up Alf.

112 constituencies that voted leave would now vote remain.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a8488001.html

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...itch-to-remain
    So what ? A couple of years after a general election the winning party, now the government, is usually behind in the polls, often way behind, but no one ever suggests this should immediately lead to another general election.

And just in case you've forgotten 59/60, just before the polls closed on Referendum day, Remain had an 8 point lead. I really wouldn't place too much faith in opinion polls, especially in rabid Remoaner rags like the Grauniad and Indy, even the best of them are they are fairly unreliable you know.

If it was a one off poll I would ignore it.

But for ages now every poll shows that remain are comfortably ahead.

Sinkov, I have noticed that you keep shoving stuff up on here written by hard bitten, miserable, negative types.
    You're perfectly entitled to think that 59/60, although I don't think the misery and negativity of the stuff I shove up can rival that shown by your good self and your Remoaner chums. I believe Soubry and Cable, to name just two, have been on suicide watch for over two years now. As far as I'm concerned I'm shoving stuff up on here from people who are telling it like it is, and will continue to do so at every opportunity.

But for ages now every poll shows that remain are comfortably ahead.
    So what ?

I voted remain --we lost --now get on with it ----it is a shame that they haven't done so!!
    Why?? Quite simply because there was no plan to leave and since the vote everyone has been pulling in separate directions and we have been going nowhere very fast!
    Nobody has taken control and ALL politicians have just done what they can to protect their own interests ---hence, we have a complete shambles and the only solutions being offered are that we have another vote or Theresa May resigns!
    Question is ----what then? Ever decreasing circles is my guess and we all know where they end!

OK.

I'll leave you to your Morrissey albums then

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)