+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Supa6

I did the Super six a few years ago.
    I just put myself up against all the pundits. As it turned out, they were no better at predicting results than I was. In fact I was, more often than not, better. Which goes to show, all that waffle with so called expert views, meant nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Halifax v Dover tuday SB , atta goowin ?
    Not on this occasion.

Did tha know it's £17 forra Ovva 65 and £20 forra adult to gerrinto Shay. Aaar much !!
    And the laikin sh1te at the minnit.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Not on this occasion.

Did tha know it's £17 forra Ovva 65 and £20 forra adult to gerrinto Shay. Aaar much !!
    And the laikin sh1te at the minnit.
    17 parnd chuff mee , " shay mfull" see worra did theer,, Cummon Dovarr ( thats artha shart darn theer at the Crabbul Grarnd ,
    not goowin to Accy nar , summat mates ev gonnup to Murrayfield instead Fleetwood v Walsall on nar , wiss be featchud this aft on Socca setdi , YOOOREDDSSSS

I do it when I remember.
    might as well, it costs nowt.
    Back in September with 10 minutes to go I had 5 correct scores, and just needed another goal in the other for all 6.
    I finished up with 2 correct scores, and 3 right results. The other conceded an equaliser late on.
    Same old story.
    Last week I did my 2-0, 3-0 correct score bet. Just waiting on Man City - United got a penalty.
    They wouldn't have scored if they were still playing now if it wasn't for a bored keeper wanting to get involved in a game he had no involvement in.
    Does anyone do that 6 a-side? That's free.
    I was leading the whole thing with 5 minutes to go.
    One of my players got subbed and I finished about 5,000th.
    Last edited by Hodger1957; 17-11-2018 at 01:19 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123