+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your tip to replace The Maybot.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA53 View Post
    There's no way on earth the Tories will entertain giving the gig to JR Mogg as he's far too right wing,for me I'd give it to Raab if maybot hadn't hamstrung him with olly Robbins a civil servant running the show I don't think we would have ended up in this mess.bottom line is that she has got to go thpugh
    I had a business meeting yesterday with a guy who’s best mate worked at the same law firm as Rabb and this bloke had told him that Rabb was useless and had left the firm due to underperforming!

What a perfect fit at PM he’d make.

Quote Originally Posted by phild View Post
    Boris

Well he's 10 times more intelligent than Corbyn and does not cosy up to terrorists!

Anyone who has the "cajones" to tell the EU to swivel! Now lets get on with that wall at Dover

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    Well he's 10 times more intelligent than Corbyn and does not cosy up to terrorists!

Anyone who has the "cajones" to tell the EU to swivel! Now lets get on with that wall at Dover
    "Intelligant"??? You must be f*cking joking!
    "Intelligent" does not mean getting through Eton and getting a 1st Class Honours Degree in Ancient Greek, which that clown did. Wasting taxpayers' money on 5 years studying Ancient Greek, then immediately ditching the subject is the action of a gibbering idiot.
    Even the clueless Tories realise he's a knob, and if he's not on Celebrity Big Brother within 5 years I'll shag a dead pig's head.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post

To be fair he's 10 times the bluffer anyone is in parliament.

He bluffed his wife by cheating countless times. Unfortunately he got found out

He got sacked as a journalist early on in his career for lying in an article. Unfortunately he got found out.

He bluffed the country with his position on Brexit - does anyone actually think he believes leaving is in our best interest? Or do they think it was a ploy to get the Tory Eurosceptics on side for when he had a push at being PM. Unfortunately the article he wrote in favour of remain was revealed to the public and got found out.

He was also a pretty terrible Foreign Secretary. A particular highlight was when he increased the prison sentence of a Briton in jail in Iran because he hadn't properly researched the case.

Other highlights include when he told a panel to 'get stuffed' after his crippling fire cuts as London Mayor. I'm sure the victims of Grenfall would thank him for that. Or wasting £40m on a bridge which was never built.

He does fit all of the traits of a Tory leader though. Especially the self serving, immoral and lying characteristics. But his bluffing skills need more work - as per above. If he's going to bluff the EU he will need to up his game.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    "Intelligant"??? You must be f*cking joking!
    "Intelligent" does not mean getting through Eton and getting a 1st Class Honours Degree in Ancient Greek, which that clown did. Wasting taxpayers' money on 5 years studying Ancient Greek, then immediately ditching the subject is the action of a gibbering idiot.
    Even the clueless Tories realise he's a knob, and if he's not on Celebrity Big Brother within 5 years I'll shag a dead pig's head.

Anyone who gets a 1st must be intelligent and nobody differentiates on the subject - does not matter on top graduate schemes for example whether the 2.1 was in advanced maths or business studies!

Tax payers money - ha ha! When have labour been bothered about tax payers money and a certain Cherie made her living from helping all these illegals!

The biggest knob is the scruffy chap who rushed to Grenfell with croc tears - licks the bottoms of terrorists - is anti jewish - does a jig at Glastonbury and sucks up to the youngsters - the same knob who trashes our armed forces - the same knob that said he will abolish uni fees until someone asked where the cash would come from - the same knob that found it's way into a certain Mrs Abbott - yuk!

The word "Intelligence" means cleverly using your ability - nothing to do with having the ability to learn obscure facts, ffs.
    If you think what he's done in his pathetic life is intelligent, then you can't have much!

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    The word "Intelligence" means cleverly using your ability - nothing to do with having the ability to learn obscure facts, ffs.
    If you think what he's done in his pathetic life is intelligent, then you can't have much!

What bollox! So in your eyes anyone could learn obscure facts within Classics as an example! I would call anyone who can get into a top university ( not just Eton ) as one who could apply logic and reason to most things they pick up. Getting into most good courses at Newcastle and Birmingham require 3 A's at A Level! This is why almost all graduate schemes will have a minimum requirement of a 2.1 as it's irrelevant what the degree was in whether it's chemistry or business studies, as the reasoning is an any individual could apply their mind/skill sets to almost anything they pick up.

Intelligence could also be twisted in other ways. David Beckham is not the brightest tool in the box, but many would say he's used his intelligence in sport to build a powerful worldwide brand.

So your saying Boris has had a pathetic life so not intelligent! Love him or hate him - what a stupid statement! Many would say Boris ( although a bit of a clown ) is very intelligent not just in being a very known figure in Politics but most likely having earned more money than you could dream of! Some would say Trump comes across as thick, then again whose the thickest - the most powerful guy in the world with billions to his name, or some chap with zero ambition who works in KFC!

Whilst, I hate Corbyn - I certainly would not call him thick! He's a clever guy, who is very smart, but sadly he lies through his teeth and would take the country back to the dark ages! Oh by the way - Corbyn shagging Diane Abbott - that certainly wasn't intelligent

Me! I would cancel Brexit and create a new Bank Holiday, The Brexit Dumpfest! Don’t worry about it, turn off the BBC and tune in to some Little Feat! Lowell George on slide guitar, forget the rest of the World!

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Me! I would cancel Brexit and create a new Bank Holiday, The Brexit Dumpfest! Don’t worry about it, turn off the BBC and tune in to some Little Feat! Lowell George on slide guitar, forget the rest of the World!
    Notwithstanding the current very significant issues you can give me the Rock And Roll Doctor anythime, anywhere, anyplace

https://youtu.be/0-bfli0B4ss

Definition of Intelligence: The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

We've all seen the jerks on University Challenge who are lucky enough to have a photographic memory but, frankly, we wouldn't give them that job in KFC. It's the application of knowledge that makes a person intelligent (or not).
    And however much you love Trump, you're surely not going to credit him with "intelligence" on account of his wealth. Don't make me laugh: he inherited the Business from his family, and has just bullied his way to the Top of the World by choosing the right Staff around him, a bit like Mr.Burns in The Simpsons. (You could call that intelligence, but not the acquisition of wealth, as your poor example with Beckham). Do you honestly think that Beckham used his brains and intelligence to acquire all his money? Really?

You seem to have a fixation that wealth = intelligence. Are you one of these people who ask what car they drive just after you shake hands?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)