+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your tip to replace The Maybot.

Quote Originally Posted by talkSAFT View Post
    Definition of Intelligence: The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

We've all seen the jerks on University Challenge who are lucky enough to have a photographic memory but, frankly, we wouldn't give them that job in KFC. It's the application of knowledge that makes a person intelligent (or not).
    And however much you love Trump, you're surely not going to credit him with "intelligence" on account of his wealth. Don't make me laugh: he inherited the Business from his family, and has just bullied his way to the Top of the World by choosing the right Staff around him, a bit like Mr.Burns in The Simpsons. (You could call that intelligence, but not the acquisition of wealth, as your poor example with Beckham). Do you honestly think that Beckham used his brains and intelligence to acquire all his money? Really?

You seem to have a fixation that wealth = intelligence. Are you one of these people who ask what car they drive just after you shake hands?
    Could his fixation with wealth account for his backing of BaggieBlood, on the question of those dividends??????

A topic that is in abeyance until regis80 responds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Could his fixation with wealth account for his backing of BaggieBlood, on the question of those dividends??????

No real need to mention/raise it (IMVHO) until such time arrives then Sweep' .

Hello lads - not really spoilt for choice on this are we? I'm not the most politically savvy bloke but could the like of Hammond or Hunt throw their hat in the ring should the inevitable leadership challenge be triggered?

Great thread btw.

Keep well.

Mogg

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post

The knob returns! How about taking this debate further at a West Brom match? Do you know what a West Brom match is?

Definition of Intelligence: The ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills.

We've all seen the jerks on University Challenge who are lucky enough to have a photographic memory but, frankly, we wouldn't give them that job in KFC. It's the application of knowledge that makes a person intelligent (or not).
    And however much you love Trump, you're surely not going to credit him with "intelligence" on account of his wealth. Don't make me laugh: he inherited the Business from his family, and has just bullied his way to the Top of the World by choosing the right Staff around him, a bit like Mr.Burns in The Simpsons. (You could call that intelligence, but not the acquisition of wealth, as your poor example with Beckham). Do you honestly think that Beckham used his brains and intelligence to acquire all his money? Really?

You seem to have a fixation that wealth = intelligence. Are you one of these people who ask what car they drive just after you shake hands?

Pathetic little Corbyn boy aren't you! Bet you can't stand people in life who have done well! Bet you despise all those high earners in the higher tax bracket? So people like Boris have photographic memories that's why they have achieved a first - what a knob you are! So are you saying a road sweeper/shop worker would have the intelligence to debate politics or are you saying they would if they had a photographic memory!

Bet you can't stand people who live in million plus houses - they must have all had photographic memories!!! Beckham would be the first to say he's not achieved good A Levels but he can't be that thick to build a global brand - same with Alan Sugar!

Diane Abbott can't be that intelligent for being shafted by Corbyn - right up the rear!

Can't believe I'm responding to your little self-defence post, Al, but here goes:-

1. I'm no Corbyn fan, and certainly don't begrudge "people in life who have done well" (which, I'm assuming you class anybody who has earned enough to be "in the higher tax bracket", whether or not they've "done well" without getting paid a lot, such as charity workers, social workers, etc).
    I will continue to support the Labour Party despite Corbyn. What makes you think I'm a "little Corbyn boy"?
    Don't run down road sweepers/shopworkers, please. Do you see them as inferior to you? There are plenty of road sweepers/shopworkers on here with more intelligence than you, from what I can gather.
    2. I despise people like yourself, who boast about spending £200 (or was it £100 - get your facts right) on another big day-out following the Albion, drinking 6 pints before the game (or was it 2?). If I wanted to boast about every Away match I'd been to, I'd probably trump you by a very long way, but NOBODY'S INTERESTED! (Please don't bore us a dozen times after every Away day, if you don't mind).
    This is a forum to discuss WBA which goes onto other matters during the close-season, or International lapses. But when people use it as a chance to brag about THEMSELVES it's likely to turn contributors off altogether, thanks very much.
    3. The point I was making about Johnson was that if he'd had any intelligence at all he wouldn't have wasted 3/4/5 years of his sad life studying Ancient Greek without using that knowledge in some sort of a career. (Why the hell Oxbridge allow their resources to teach such crap to students if it's going to be wasted is beyond me!) Don't call me "a knob" for criticising the biggest knob in Westminster, please.
    4. You must be the only bloke/woman in this country who thinks that Beckham is anything but thick. He simply pays somebody like Sugar to manage his image/affairs. Beckham's on a par with Joey Es***, who's also (probably) quite well off, simply because some plonkers watch their programmes, or buy tatty magazines. Fat tattooed girls like them BECAUSE they're thick.
    Get with it, Al.

Smile

Can't believe I'm responding to your little self-defence post, Al, but here goes:-

1. I'm no Corbyn fan, and certainly don't begrudge "people in life who have done well" (which, I'm assuming you class anybody who has earned enough to be "in the higher tax bracket", whether or not they've "done well" without getting paid a lot, such as charity workers, social workers, etc).
    I will continue to support the Labour Party despite Corbyn. What makes you think I'm a "little Corbyn boy"?
    Don't run down road sweepers/shopworkers, please. Do you see them as inferior to you? There are plenty of road sweepers/shopworkers on here with more intelligence than you, from what I can gather.
    2. I despise people like yourself, who boast about spending £200 (or was it £100 - get your facts right) on another big day-out following the Albion, drinking 6 pints before the game (or was it 2?). If I wanted to boast about every Away match I'd been to, I'd probably trump you by a very long way, but NOBODY'S INTERESTED! (Please don't bore us a dozen times after every Away day, if you don't mind).
    This is a forum to discuss WBA which goes onto other matters during the close-season, or International lapses. But when people use it as a chance to brag about THEMSELVES it's likely to turn contributors off altogether, thanks very much.
    3. The point I was making about Johnson was that if he'd had any intelligence at all he wouldn't have wasted 3/4/5 years of his sad life studying Ancient Greek without using that knowledge in some sort of a career. (Why the hell Oxbridge allow their resources to teach such crap to students if it's going to be wasted is beyond me!) Don't call me "a knob" for criticising the biggest knob in Westminster, please.
    4. You must be the only bloke/woman in this country who thinks that Beckham is anything but thick. He simply pays somebody like Sugar to manage his image/affairs. Beckham's on a par with Joey Es***, who's also (probably) quite well off, simply because some plonkers watch their programmes, or buy tatty magazines. Fat tattooed girls like them BECAUSE they're thick.
    Get with it, Al.

Bet that hurt! Why would I boost about going to an away game as prices are not much more ( many games ) than following the likes of Stourbridge. Ipswich is £10 so even people on the dole could go to these matches. You need to get off your fat arse and spend a tenner as opposed to moaning on here about every other post!

So if you are saying an intelligent guy wasted his sad life studying Ancient Greek then you don't know much about uni or what any subject grade could get you when one graduates. So on this basis - anyone who is studying politics, Fashion, Russian, Leisure or Dance then you are also saying are sad! Did you leave school with one 0 Level or was it a spirit level as the bitterness is jumping out.

Beckham might not be the sharpest tool in the box academically but he certainly knows how to use the power of his brand, fashion, and being a sports icon - some would say that's using intelligence in another way!

So little Corbyn boy - lets hope it will be a hard brexit as anybody will deal with anyone, if the commodity and price is right! Ask ISIS who were selling Syrian oil through the back door!

At least if Corbyn gets in power - more students could study Ancient Greek as the knob said uni fees would be abolished? Perhaps the knob was in Mrs Abbott when making such a crass statement.

PS - don't forget the Ipswich match Corbyn boy - only a tenner and a few tinnies and with a lift you could get pissed and see the Albion for under £20 - that's hardly boosting now is it, old chap!
    Last edited by baggieal; 18-11-2018 at 04:53 PM.

Steady on Al he'll be producing a fake letter from Jeremy Corbyn soon confirming it's a "conspiracy theory" that he is a "corbyn boy", but obviously he will be sworn to secrecy never to disclose the actual email that jezza wrote to him, but surprisingly he'll be allowed to us all that it came from Jeremy Corbyn and everything that was said.

Some people will bu ll shi t as much as they can because they cannot understand and crucially accept what is in front of them in black and white.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    No real need to mention/raise it (IMVHO) until such time arrives then Sweep' .
    It's because he likes to play the innocent victim when he is the biggest sh it stirrer there is.

You got to feel sorry for him though as the dingle s cum he aligned himself to has now been banned again.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)