+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moment of the month

EDIT: Looks silly at the top of the page so it is indeed Aldos/standfreeFMs post that I am laughing at.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This month’s shortlist is:

MOMENT A | Sam Cosgrove goal v St Mirren | First team

[/url]
    Just WTF is that doing in there, un fkn believable that that fkn muppet gets a nomination, who the fk picks this sh1t.

Ferguson in the semi for me with no other real contenders at all, note it is "moment of the month" so why is there even a list for this, and Donkey fkn Cosgrove getting a mention on it and a nomination beggars fkn belief

SF

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    They are all good goals.

Morgan Browns goal up at Sevcove is like a young Pacman
    Pac pal I'm nae denying they were all decent goals (aye even from the donkey) but why the fk does some clown at the club have to entitle this "moment of the month" its quite fkn embarrassing to think that the Donkey gets a mention and a nomination for the "moment of the month"

SF

Surely Andrew Considine getting kept on the bench for the visit of Hibs to Pittodrie has got to be in the moment of the month?!

The banter brigade is here.

You love it

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Surely Andrew Considine getting kept on the bench for the visit of Hibs to Pittodrie has got to be in the moment of the month?!
    That coupled together with every time the donkey does not get on the park have to be considered as genuine contenders, and would give the Ferguson header in the semi a real run for their money.

Fit like pal?

SF

Quote Originally Posted by blowupsheep View Post
    That coupled together with every time the donkey does not get on the park have to be considered as genuine contenders, and would give the Ferguson header in the semi a real run for their money.

Fit like pal?

SF
    It’s not the same at the weekend without a Dons match on the go. Watching McKenna, Shinnie and Mackay-Steven play for Scotland will need to do.
    If you write a sob story to our club and let them know the woes of their dodgy fridge magnets you may receive a far better gift around the Christmas period due to more revenue created via the DNA funds. I may ask for a fancy set of golf clubs so I can prove to everyone on here that Greg Norman wasn’t really a bad player at all.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    This month’s shortlist is:

MOMENT A | Sam Cosgrove goal v St Mirren | First team

MOMENT B | Connor McLennan goal v St Mirren | First team

MOMENT C | Morgan Brown goal v Falkirk | Reserve team

MOMENT D | Calvin Ramsay goal v Kilmarnock | U16s

MOMENT E | Lewis Ferguson goal v Rangers LCSF | First team

MOMENT F | James Wilson goal v Motherwell | First team

Some crackers of goals this month. I never usually watch highlights if I was at the game so didn't appreciate just how much Cosgrove had to do for his headed goal against St Mirren.

If it was goal of the month it would be Wilsons long ranger for me but seen as it is moment of the month I'd go for Fergusons header against those horrible c*nts. Perfect delivery, perfect header and no better team to score it against.

https://www.afc.co.uk/2018/11/15/atl...ting-now-open/
    No Brainer .... Fergie's goal in the Semi at Hampden. Delirium doesn't come close to describing the emotion ... neither does orgasmic ... higher level than that. I'll die happy having lived those few moments ...

Likewise .... Ferguson's goal for me ... because, as a moment, it was that moment which didna look likely tae happen .... and when it did? ... Ah spontaneously yelled "yassss" ... but it came oot as a scream! .... Brucey bonus? ... it wisna only a goal against Der Hun, it was the goal that papped the cυnts oot o' the cup. A good 'moment' is that which you hope you will always remember ... and that one ticked the appropriate box .... and better still ... a moment the fυckin huns will find it hard tae forget

Edit ... Oh ... and the fact he's 'spawn of uber-hun' somehow still maks me smirk
    Last edited by NaeMairNeeps; 18-11-2018 at 01:40 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast