+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Moment of the month

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    It’s not the same at the weekend without a Dons match on the go. Watching McKenna, Shinnie and Mackay-Steven play for Scotland will need to do.
    If you write a sob story to our club and let them know the woes of their dodgy fridge magnets you may receive a far better gift around the Christmas period due to more revenue created via the DNA funds. I may ask for a fancy set of golf clubs so I can prove to everyone on here that Greg Norman wasn’t really a bad player at all.
    Love the banter pal
    Dodgy fridge magnets and rocking chairs,
    I was wondering what I should ask for and was thinking on a decent step ladder so I can finally get my cat doon from the livving room reef as the peer thing has been stuck there ever since the moment of the month when Ferguson bulleted in thon heeder against the scum. Peer thing was sleeping on ma knee at the time and now today is still clinging on to the living room ceiling for life, I did manage to retrieve the wine glass oot the back of his neck, but I need a good sturdy stepladder to get the crater peeled aff the reef.
    Was Greg Norman a golfer? I thocht he made tee shirts for shark fishers, and the odd pair of sox, well well well every day is a school day.

SF

I hope the poor moggy gets down shortly. A very handy way to remove the cat from the ceiling would be to just get your hands on a good broom and swipe at the fur ball until it releases its grip. It would also save the club a few quid as you could ask for a new tub of paint (pick a colour) to hide any blood stains on the ceiling when the cat has been removed.
    Scrub that....you will need the ladders for the aiding of painting the ceiling. Don’t worry about the costs as we have been advised there is plenty DNA funding available.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I hope the poor moggy gets down shortly. A very handy way to remove the cat from the ceiling would be to just get your hands on a good broom and swipe at the fur ball until it releases its grip. It would also save the club a few quid as you could ask for a new tub of paint (pick a colour) to hide any blood stains on the ceiling when the cat has been removed.
    Scrub that....you will need the ladders for the aiding of painting the ceiling. Don’t worry about the costs as we have been advised there is plenty DNA funding available.
    Class

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234