+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: This next round of fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    If we can keep this progress going would be very confident of winning the league.

Neilson is breeding confidence and i am sure he will handle the difficult ones and january window well.

I think he will try and get rid of some (or all) of the following: Leomba, Scobbie, Robson (loan?), Rakovan, Mehmet, Barton, Toshney (loan) bringing 2 or 3 in.
    Think we should be looking to keep Mehmet as long as he is over his injury. I think he is the better keeper of the 3 we have just now.

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    The relevance to league form? You seem a bit annoyed by the quite sensible opinion that ICT are one of the contenders

Fair play to Edinburgh City, two weeks in a row coming from behind at home to draw with championship sides after the 2-2 v Alloa last week
    Is a 3-2 home defeat to basement boys Falkirk relevant? As I said, they’re nowhere near contenders. Unfortunately after last night and County’s late winner today, we might not be either.

Big reaction needed next weekend vs Morton who’ve also been hammered today.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    Is a 3-2 home defeat to basement boys Falkirk relevant? As I said, they’re nowhere near contenders. Unfortunately after last night and County’s late winner today, we might not be either.

It is relevant in the fact that Falkirk are on the recovery with the January window just round the corner. But our reaction for the rest of the month is what counts as we play both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Think we should be looking to keep Mehmet as long as he is over his injury. I think he is the better keeper of the 3 we have just now.
    Alexander was quality for livi last year - not sure on Mehmet. Def sure on the other two though lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Alexander was quality for livi last year - not sure on Mehmet. Def sure on the other two though lol
    How long would it take for Alexander to get back up to speed? Having Mehmet as no1 with Alexander as back up would be enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post

Hopefully that proves to be the case, it's not certain yet, we will know in the next couple months, if they are in a position that a late winning run makes it possible, which they managed lost season in different circumstances

If they repeat what they did last season then far too early to rule them out completely, however seeing Ayr last night, they looked a good bit better than both Highland sides did

Siegrist and Rakovan are both fkn shyte

Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    Siegrist and Rakovan are both fkn shyte
    Can't do anything but agree 100% with that. I would be begging Neil Alexander to put the gloves back on till Mehmet is fit.

Next 3 now critical we get back on track with 7 points at least two away games in that will not be easy.

If we get 3 or 4 points out of 9 Ayr will already potentially be getting out of sight. They must have some easier games on paper coming up but will never have an easier game than last night.

That shower had better get right in about Morton if I am dragging myself to that west coast ****ehole!

Best away record in the league, reckon we will get a reaction to last night, might be a positive having a couple away matches

suggests some players cant handle this club tbh! different when no expectation in front of 1200 compared to utd.

I blame the photos of winning things - it must add so much pressure to those who cant be inspired (or arsed)

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)