+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: This next round of fixtures

we were awful last night and the scoreline ended up being embarrassing, but Ayr may well have won even if we turned up, Neilson has done really well and we'd all have taken 16 pts from 21 if offered before the Partick away game but he is no miracle worker either, I'm confident we will regroup and bounce back under him and not fall into a rut

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    suggests some players cant handle this club tbh! different when no expectation in front of 1200 compared to utd.

I blame the photos of winning things - it must add so much pressure to those who cant be inspired (or arsed)
    I blame our own "toxic" fans shouting all the time and booing.
    Was watching a programme with Ian Wright talking about black players in the 80's getting bananas chucked at them and abused..by their own fans. They stuck at it for little more reason than to prove the idiots wrong and be accepted.
    Compare that to the crybaby, bottle merchants we have now.

We ready to agree that ICT aren’t title contenders yet?

5 wins from 19 and closer to the bottom than the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    We ready to agree that ICT aren’t title contenders yet?

5 wins from 19 and closer to the bottom than the top.
    Maybe not title contenders now, but seen as most of us still think 6 points can spoil the party, its not too much of a stretch to overturn a 7 point disadvantage!

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    suggests some players cant handle this club tbh! different when no expectation in front of 1200 compared to utd.

I blame the photos of winning things - it must add so much pressure to those who cant be inspired (or arsed)
    I would have to suggest that Craig Current Bun will shyte his breeks when he runs past the biggest boo'ers in world football,i give you the one the only Dens Park Derry,FACT.

second this and RYB

Worst part of the Curran move is that we will end up with him back once the merger happens................😉

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Maybe not title contenders now, but seen as most of us still think 6 points can spoil the party, its not too much of a stretch to overturn a 7 point disadvantage!
    7 to catch us. 13 to top spot.

If County hit their projected total of 70 points, ICT would need to win 15 of their remaining 17 games to finish top 😂😂😂.

Projected pts totals ha ha ha ha

If we were to hit our projected pts total at Christmas the last couple of years we'd be in the top flight and Inverness would be in league two now

Don't think anything can be ruled out at this stage, nothing is certain, we will know more after we visit Ayr on 25th and inverness visit Ayr on the 29th for both teams game in hand

Quote Originally Posted by Daly9 View Post
    7 to catch us. 13 to top spot.

If County hit their projected total of 70 points, ICT would need to win 15 of their remaining 17 games to finish top 😂😂😂.
    I think any of the top 6, then Alloa, will cause each other enough problems that a 10 point advantage could disappear within a month! We just need to be the main team picking up the points while others drop off.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)