+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: This next round of fixtures

This next round of fixtures

Is spread over the week

Sat 17th
    Ayr Utd -v- G Morton
    Falkirk -v- Partick
    QOTS -v- Inverness
    Tues 20th
    United -v- Alloa
    Sat 24th
    R County -v- Dunfermline

Alloa playing on Sat at Edinburgh City, if we are focused and professional then we should have enough to win

Think Ayr will gain 3pts, ICT will get at least a point and County probably all 3

I reckon this international break for once has actually come at a good time. There will be a few knocks kicking about (Watson, Frans, Booth and, of course, Fyvie) and the extra few days I think will play into our hands this time. We then have another ten day break before the Ayr game which again I think will be beneficial. Where am I getting this optimism from??????????

I genuinely can't wait until Tuesday, it's concerning

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    I reckon this international break for once has actually come at a good time. There will be a few knocks kicking about (Watson, Frans, Booth and, of course, Fyvie) and the extra few days I think will play into our hands this time. We then have another ten day break before the Ayr game which again I think will be beneficial. Where am I getting this optimism from??????????
    I had been meaning to ask about the state of our injured players - does anyone know the extent of any injuries and when we hope to see any of the players on the pitch again?

Quote Originally Posted by PT_Arab View Post
    I had been meaning to ask about the state of our injured players - does anyone know the extent of any injuries and when we hope to see any of the players on the pitch again?
    Neilson interview on Arabzone said Frans and Booth to train Saturday and Fyvie Sunday. Hopes they can all make Alloa game. Nothing else was mentioned. Obviously good news Fyvies injury nothing to do with his knee.

Would like the league to be won at tannadice but if it comes to a play off and we win it at dense then so be it
    Last edited by B4 i go; 16-11-2018 at 08:23 PM.

Ayr Utd 0-0 G Morton
    Falkirk 0-0 Partick
    QOTS 1-0 Inverness

Roughly 40 mins in

And thats the half time scores

Alloa incidentally winning comfortably at Edinburgh City in the irn bru

ICT getting beat 2-0 now.

Could be on their way to their 1st defeat. Only won 4 from 14 though if the score stays the same, hopefully open up that gap to 4th on Tuesday.

Ayr down to 10 men - just need Morton to sneak a goal and it's a great day for us without even kicking a ball.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)