+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: welcome back ghost

welcome back ghost

you didnt need to stay away fella

the board is a much better place when you are posting

pity they chased mids mag away

but hopefully he or she will come back now it has some like minded posters on

boaring place if we all agreed with everything

mind you i have met a lovely young lady

mate fixed me up

told me all about her

i thought i would take her a present

walked in the pub and there she was at the bar just as he described her

i put the brown bag beside ther on the bar

whats this she asked
    a present i replied
    yes but what is it

bird seed i said

why would i want bird seed she saind

mike told me you liked a cock or two

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    you didnt need to stay away fella
    I did mate you got banned for nothing again.
    Any excuse to ban you and it's done because people get into posse mode and force the mods to act.
    It's supposed to be done in the interests of the forum harmony but will simply kill it off if people cannot handle heated debate or difference of opinion.

the board is a much better place when you are posting
    The board is a much better place when we are all posting rather than allowing a certain posse run it with whining about anti Rafa and pro Ashley stuff and yet think it's fine to offer pro Rafa, no matter what and anti Ashley no matter what, without having to have resistance to it and to use any excuse going to instigate getting rid of the few who DARE speak out against them.

Mental it is and I'll happily serve out any ban with you if the ban is unjust as it has been.

pity they chased mids mag away

but hopefully he or she will come back now it has some like minded posters on

boaring place if we all agreed with everything
    Hopefully midsmag comes back, plus otherswho seem to be staying away.

mind you i have met a lovely young lady

mate fixed me up

told me all about her

i thought i would take her a present

walked in the pub and there she was at the bar just as he described her

i put the brown bag beside ther on the bar

whats this she asked
    a present i replied
    yes but what is it

bird seed i said

why would i want bird seed she saind

mike told me you liked a cock or two

As an aside: do you have any correspondence in pm with any mods and do they explain anything to you, because when I ask about your bans it all goes quiet. Nobody says anything. It's like some kind of masons stuff.

they dont have the balls to
    the last time it was for psoting threads likely to cause arguments or something

the problem is people dont like that i think the view of a match going fan who can feel how others going feel is better than that of plastics and martyrs who get their info from forums and red tops

i have been saying for months that most match going folks are fed up with the whingers and why should we do their dirty work for them when they cant even be bothered to make a sacrifice to support the team in the first place

even zippy (the one who keeps banning me im told )has heard the moaners get shouted down

they are pathetic in my eyes in asking for an owner to go wen they have no alternative to him

still

and i dont think they like the fact i keep telling them anyone would get this squad top 12

yet when the team picks itself ,like it did last season when injuries kick in
    we start to win

the numpty that is rafa hasnt given ki or rondon or sher any game time as such
    yet when he has no options as his usuall 11 are not available
    we start to win

when the plastics have a go at our captain because he says nice things about ash reminds me of how they have a go at others on here for doing the same thing

the ones that keep moaning and dont go to the games or make any sacrifices are ok to hang aroung forums slagging people with the same views as lascelles and then slag the captain of who they priased to the hilt for starting a pre season revolt

any thing to disrupt the team instead of backing the lads

still im off to start another sports direct thread

good to see you back fella

they dont have the balls to
    the last time it was for psoting threads likely to cause arguments or something

the problem is people dont like that i think the view of a match going fan who can feel how others going feel is better than that of plastics and martyrs who get their info from forums and red tops

i have been saying for months that most match going folks are fed up with the whingers and why should we do their dirty work for them when they cant even be bothered to make a sacrifice to support the team in the first place

even zippy (the one who keeps banning me im told )has heard the moaners get shouted down

they are pathetic in my eyes in asking for an owner to go wen they have no alternative to him

still

and i dont think they like the fact i keep telling them anyone would get this squad top 12

yet when the team picks itself ,like it did last season when injuries kick in
    we start to win

the numpty that is rafa hasnt given ki or rondon or sher any game time as such
    yet when he has no options as his usuall 11 are not available
    we start to win

when the plastics have a go at our captain because he says nice things about ash reminds me of how they have a go at others on here for doing the same thing

the ones that keep moaning and dont go to the games or make any sacrifices are ok to hang aroung forums slagging people with the same views as lascelles and then slag the captain of who they priased to the hilt for starting a pre season revolt

any thing to disrupt the team instead of backing the lads

still im off to start another sports direct thread

good to see you back fella
    Aye you make some good points. Good to see you back as well.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)