+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Chettle

Quote Originally Posted by Bridg4d_Pie_ View Post
    Ha Ha l am Tee Total.
    I was waiting but obviously mouthpiece ........

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    The 3 ex reds should be out of our club now none of them should show their faces again.

How can you put that team out and think its ok ?!

Kewell didnt want Chettle around and you can see why ....also the players he wanted out all came back and here is the result.

As I said before the manager might not be the problem.
    Been thinking this for a long time.Rumour was he told Nolan to change his style for this season.Well,he has got his wish,thats for sure

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    Been thinking this for a long time.Rumour was he told Nolan to change his style for this season.Well,he has got his wish,thats for sure
    You mean rumour has it Hardy wanted a change of style?

If that's the case, he is totally to blame for the mess we're in now. As I've said before, the main reason for the catastrophe of last summer and this season is that bizarre 180-degree change in style and tactics, from an effective, hard-to-beat, direct team to a fancy ball-playing one - which we all know hasn't worked. It seems to me that last year's team was the way Nolan would naturally set a team up. It mirrored some of the teams he played for under Big Sam. I still can't quite believe Nolan would willingly rip up everything he knows and everything that has been successful to start trying to play like Barcelona in L2.

Nolan played that style all his career and made a good one at doing it, he was playing with better players though. Did he know how to coach a passing team...NO.. and yes good passing teams CAN get out of this league, that has been proved. Hardy should have kept out of the football side of things but he can't help himself, he will take us down.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    Nolan played that style all his career and made a good one at doing it, he was playing with better players though. Did he know how to coach a passing team...NO.. and yes good passing teams CAN get out of this league, that has been proved. Hardy should have kept out of the football side of things but he can't help himself, he will take us down.
    And let's face it, you would love that to happen. I bet you dream about it.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I was waiting but obviously mouthpiece ........
    Next time lam up in Nottingham l will call in the Navigation & leave you a 1/2 behind the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    And let's face it, you would love that to happen. I bet you dream about it.
    Clearly.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345