+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jordan Smith Arrives From Forest

Jordan Smith Arrives From Forest

Could he be a permanent signing ? Fits all requirements ,

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    It would depend on where NFFC finish this season.
    Promoted and probably expect him shipped out.
    Not promoted, they would probably keep loaning a bit longer. He is only 23 coming through the ranks. He's a long way off maturity yet for a keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    if our manager wants him and as a word with the owners the'll have him in the January window

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    It would depend on where NFFC finish this season.
    Promoted and probably expect him shipped out.
    Not promoted, they would probably keep loaning a bit longer. He is only 23 coming through the ranks. He's a long way off maturity yet for a keeper.
    Where do you think you will finish ? , looks to be anyone's in the top 6 , fascinating league in all honesty , much more interesting than the PL that's for sure , Man City by how many points is as good as it gets in the PL .

he was fantastic today he commanded that area davies looks national league compared to him.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Where do you think you will finish ? , looks to be anyone's in the top 6 , fascinating league in all honesty , much more interesting than the PL that's for sure , Man City by how many points is as good as it gets in the PL .
    Difficult to say.
    We haven't hit top gear yet. Remember we bought in 14 players last window. They still have been beaten only twice.
    I suspect we'll spend again in January. So get your money on us for top 6 at least.

Difficult to say.
    We haven't hit top gear yet. Remember we bought in 14 players last window. They still have been beaten only twice.
    I suspect we'll spend again in January. So get your money on us for top 6 at least.
    Yo Trickytree, I was going to come over to the Florist board and ask about this lad, but I dread to think what Romanis would say.
    Hes added some much needed quality and I reckon we'd all like to tie up a season long loan for him if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Yo Trickytree, I was going to come over to the Florist board and ask about this lad, but I dread to think what Romanis would say.
    Hes added some much needed quality and I reckon we'd all like to tie up a season long loan for him if possible.
    I wouldn't be against it mucker.

He's a very agile keeper. Lacks the full build and confidence of a mature keeper yet.
    Needs game time and if you give it, I wouldn't see it as a problem. Can't see us selling just yet though.

I wouldn't be against it mucker. He's a very agile keeper. Lacks the full build and confidence of a mature keeper yet. Needs game time and if you give it, I wouldn't see it as a problem. Can't see us selling just yet though.
    Well he only played the one game for us of course at the weekend (because our normal number 1 was away on Intl duty btw), but apparently he held the line well and did his job when he was tested etc.
    The keeper is an odd position isn't it, you really need a quality number 1 if your looking for a good season, and we are looking for promotion this season from Lg One!.