+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2nd round checkatrade

Al be mekkin one its are second ooam.

If we get to Wembley i reckon we'll sell officially two thousand three hundred tickets

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Al not be gooin.

BUT, hypocrite I am, if we get to final, AL BE THEEAR. Reyt fan.
    I am collecting dog sh!te to throw at the opposition bus at Wemblee

So its the U21 kids of Manslaughter City coming to our fortress in the next round. Is it live on all the best telly channels, and if not, it ought to be.

Looking forward to it myself , Man City sent their U21 team to a pre season tournament in america and I watched them come from two goals down to beat a fairly strong Bayern Munich side which included Frank Ribbery and Robben .

Got our work cut out to progress to say the least .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Looking forward to it myself , Man City sent their U21 team to a pre season tournament in america and I watched them come from two goals down to beat a fairly strong Bayern Munich side which included Frank Ribbery and Robben . Got our work cut out to progress to say the least .
    It depends on just how good their young team are against our mainly first string team, and what attitudes both teams adopt on the night as well (although that applies to every single game we play really, doesnt it!).
    Im sure I read on a site after the Bradford win on Tuesday night, that the Group winners already knew which groups runners-up they would be playing etc, and that we would be playing the group that included the top two of Rochdale & Bury.
    Well, they got their facts wrong didn't they, although I would have appreciated that sort of home draw in the first knockout round!!.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    It depends on just how good their young team are against our mainly first string team, and what attitudes both teams adopt on the night as well (although that applies to every single game we play really, doesnt it!).
    Im sure I read on a site after the Bradford win on Tuesday night, that the Group winners already knew which groups runners-up they would be playing etc, and that we would be playing the group that included the top two of Rochdale & Bury.
    Well, they got their facts wrong didn't they, although I would have appreciated that sort of home draw in the first knockout round!!.

I think if it's a fiver to attend it's a bargain if only to view some of these young City players , looking forward to seeing Phil Foden if he's playing that is of course .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think if it's a fiver to attend it's a bargain if only to view some of these young City players , looking forward to seeing Phil Foden if he's playing that is of course .
    Well speaking of England today Animal, and I'll discuss that on the England thread actually... this lad Phil Foden seems to be getting great reviews and is being talked about as having a massive future ahead of him. For both club and country.

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Well speaking of England today Animal, and I'll discuss that on the England thread actually... this lad Phil Foden seems to be getting great reviews and is being talked about as having a massive future ahead of him. For both club and country.
    Anyone getting on City's bench coming through the ranks at his age with the talent they have definitely must be special .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12