+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Withdrawal Agreement - 'Peace in our time'

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I love the way the losing remoaners try to talk down the side that won. It must really bug you. I find it very amusing. You and your lover boys, you know the ones I mean, can shout and stamp your feet as much as you want. You should go and live with your undemocratic EU mates, we won’t miss you. We had a referendum, the educated ones won the day. The scare stories and left wing so called academic predictions are all hot air...Hopefully we will move on to a very very hard Brexit, away from the stranglehold of the Evil EU. Anyway...have a good night and a good day....losers.
    Nice girly rant, now you've got that out of your system is there any chance of an answer to the questions in post #97?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nice girly rant, now you've got that out of your system is there any chance of an answer to the questions in post #97?
    1. No
    2. No

... #97. 1. No 2. No
    'I don't care how much it costs. it will be worth it for the freedom and restoration of our sovereignty'.
    [By the way Snobhead 2, it should be "I" in "It will ..."]

I love the way the losing remoaners try to talk down the side that won. It must really bug you. I find it very amusing. You and your lover boys, you know the ones I mean, can shout and stamp your feet as much as you want. You should go and live with your undemocratic EU mates, we won’t miss you. We had a referendum, the educated ones won the day. The scare stories and left wing so called academic predictions are all hot air...Hopefully we will move on to a very very hard Brexit, away from the stranglehold of the Evil EU. Anyway...have a good night and a good day....losers.
    Your parody Brexiter really is hilarious Joe, keep it up.

To answer Elite’s question, No. Today’s the day when Brexit comes face to face with reality. Not pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Your parody Brexiter really is hilarious Joe, keep it up.

To answer Elite’s question, No. Today’s the day when Brexit comes face to face with reality. Not pretty.
    I know its difficult for you to understand BFP

Mps haven't been able to agree about the EU over the last 20 to 30 years.

Eventually Cameron (under poll pressure from Ukip) decided to end this one and for all by having a referendum.

The referendum result (which he didn't expect or plan for) was a vote to leave the EU.

It then goes back to Mps who can't agree.

Well there's a surprise.

It's characteristic of your style that you have to denigrate those who wanted to remain by implying that they have a questionable ***uality and absolutely no sound reasoning behind their arguments.
    By foolishly asking for a VERY HARD Brexit, you pay no heed to the damage that will be inflicted in particular on the less well-off and on small UK businesses that depend on the close EU contact for their livelihood. As an ex-businessman yourself, you ought at least to have a modicum of sympathy for them.
    You come across as a couldn't give a s h i t leaver who stupidly thinks there is no price to pay for a hard exit. The truth is that whatever the outcome we have inflicted damage to ourselves as a nation. The truth is that your beloved Tory party has made an absolute cock-up of the last 9 years in government as summed up by the career of Failing Grayling. And please don't throw Corbyn back at me because I certainly don't worship at his church.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    It's characteristic of your style that you have to denigrate those who wanted to remain by implying that they have a questionable ***uality and absolutely no sound reasoning behind their arguments.
    By foolishly asking for a VERY HARD Brexit, you pay no heed to the damage that will be inflicted in particular on the less well-off and on small UK businesses that depend on the close EU contact for their livelihood. As an ex-businessman yourself, you ought at least to have a modicum of sympathy for them.
    You come across as a couldn't give a s h i t leaver who stupidly thinks there is no price to pay for a hard exit. The truth is that whatever the outcome we have inflicted damage to ourselves as a nation. The truth is that your beloved Tory party has made an absolute cock-up of the last 9 years in government as summed up by the career of Failing Grayling. And please don't throw Corbyn back at me because I certainly don't worship at his church.
    Actually Sid you are quite correct.
    What annoys me, is the way this country has been wrapped up in a web of ties/lies/deceit/red tape by numerous governments and MP's for various reasons.
    Since 72/74 we have never once been allowed to say, this is what we want.
    The arrogance of the likes of Brown over Lisbon was unbelievable and perfectly sums up how far politicians in this country have fallen.

Referendum rejected

Mr Miliband stood in for Mr Brown for the signing in the Portuguese capital.

Mr Brown has said there was no need for a referendum as the treaty was different from the constitution rejected by voters in France and the Netherlands in 2005.

The flags of the European Union fly outside Lisbon's 16th century Jeronimos Monastery.
    The treaty has now been signed by all 27 members of the EU
    But he told the Commons liaison committee there would be "more scope for Parliament to debate some of these issues than there has been in the past".

The UK will give up its veto in many policy areas as the EU introduces more qualified majority voting, but Mr Brown said the changes were in the country's interests.

"Some of them are minor and procedural and the other ones are in Britain's interest and if they are not we have usually got an opt-in or an opt-out to decide whether we wish to be part of it," Mr Brown told the committee.

So unravelling this lot, is going to be painful.
    Either pain or just surrender and give in.
    Rather like a cancer battle. I speak from experience, take the drugs and give in, or fight for your right not to be controlled.
    I'll take the fight every time and the pain.

Quote Originally Posted by forwardmagpie View Post
    I know its difficult for you to understand BFP

Mps haven't been able to agree about the EU over the last 20 to 30 years.

Eventually Cameron (under poll pressure from Ukip) decided to end this one and for all by having a referendum.

The referendum result (which he didn't expect or plan for) was a vote to leave the EU.

It then goes back to Mps who can't agree.

Well there's a surprise.
    When you say “MPs” haven’t been able to agree about the EU, I presume you mean “Tory MPs”? The vote tonight will demonstrate the root cause of all these problems, every other party will be almost totally united in voting against May’s deal, the Tories will be split down the middle. As usual.

There is no solution which unites the Tory party. That has been the problem for the last 30/40 years and will continue to be so.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Actually Sid you are quite correct.
    What annoys me, is the way this country has been wrapped up in a web of ties/lies/deceit/red tape by numerous governments and MP's for various reasons.
    Since 72/74 we have never once been allowed to say, this is what we want.
    The arrogance of the likes of Brown over Lisbon was unbelievable and perfectly sums up how far politicians in this country have fallen.

Referendum rejected

Mr Miliband stood in for Mr Brown for the signing in the Portuguese capital.

Mr Brown has said there was no need for a referendum as the treaty was different from the constitution rejected by voters in France and the Netherlands in 2005.

The flags of the European Union fly outside Lisbon's 16th century Jeronimos Monastery.
    The treaty has now been signed by all 27 members of the EU
    But he told the Commons liaison committee there would be "more scope for Parliament to debate some of these issues than there has been in the past".

The UK will give up its veto in many policy areas as the EU introduces more qualified majority voting, but Mr Brown said the changes were in the country's interests.

"Some of them are minor and procedural and the other ones are in Britain's interest and if they are not we have usually got an opt-in or an opt-out to decide whether we wish to be part of it," Mr Brown told the committee.

So unravelling this lot, is going to be painful.
    Either pain or just surrender and give in.
    Rather like a cancer battle. I speak from experience, take the drugs and give in, or fight for your right not to be controlled.
    I'll take the fight every time and the pain.
    Brexit is like battling cancer? That DEFINITELY wasn’t on the side of a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Brexit is like battling cancer? That DEFINITELY wasn’t on the side of a bus.
    Yes it is BFP. It's going to hurt/be difficult/upsetting/a struggle.
    But you can take the easy option and give in. Have the pain relief without the treatment, but ultimately know where it's leading.
    Or you can choose to fight it. You don't know the outcome, but your odds on a future are definitely there after your battle.

Governments for 45 years have dragged this country ever deeper into EU desires of "more union"
    That's fine if the country says/said it was what it wanted.
    We was denied that say until 2016. Now the same people don't like the reply and are doing what they are good at. Putting the gag and blind fold on.

Unfortunately, the genies out the bottle. The fight will carry on at the ballot box now, for whoever tries to **** on the little mans voice now.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast