+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Withdrawal Agreement - 'Peace in our time'

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    It’s quiet simple.

Drop the backstop and it’s a decent deal that would get through Parliament.

Then the hard work starts as we will never ever get a free trade agreement that gives us any autonomy as Spain want Gilbrater, the French want our fish and the Germans want what they failed todo twice in the last century.

Despite what the remoners keep saying, no deal looks more attractive by the day to me.
    Agreed.
    The deal sealed it for me, with the gloating and laughter from Spain/France and Germany.
    Anything that makes the EU feel good and smug, is really bad for us.

Just get us out.
    Boycott Spain for holidays( thats 5-8 Billion gone) Don't buy German cars, skip the French food(their cars are **** anyway, ask any mechanic)
    They won't be laughing then and they'll realise its a two way street

Eh a great idea, TTR, I award you a 5 cm x 5 cm union jack as Little Englander of the Year. What a great recipe for making the UK Europe's most hated nation. We'll show em, the b a s t a r d s.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Eh a great idea, TTR, I award you a 5 cm x 5 cm union jack as Little Englander of the Year. What a great recipe for making the UK Europe's most hated nation. We'll show em, the b a s t a r d s.
    But isn't there something a little bit wrong with wanting to be in bed with a bullying, controlling body that seeks to achieve nothing more than a modern day empire?

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    Boycott Spain for holidays( thats 5-8 Billion gone).
    Not going to happen in the real world.

Don't buy German cars.
    Not going to happen in the real world.

skip the French food(their cars are **** anyway, ask any mechanic).
    Not going to happen in the real world, although I am intrigued as to how French cars affect their food!

Your best bet Tricky is to dream of our wonderful future now UKIP have appointed your hero Tommy Robinson as an advisor. I bet you came in your pants when you read that story.

Quote Originally Posted by SmiffyPie View Post
    But isn't there something a little bit wrong with wanting to be in bed with a bullying, controlling body that seeks to achieve nothing more than a modern day empire?
    Come on, Smiffy, what an opinionated load of abstract garbage that is. Why do you think Trump wants to smash Europe? It couldn't be because he could pick off its countries one by one if they lacked a united front?
    Once we're out of the EU we won't have an ally on the planet. Our voice and stature will be as nothing. In the EU we could make our presence felt, outside it we won't even be a presence. Enjoy your chlorinated chicken when it arrives in the supermarket.

Little Englander and proud Sidney.
    The EU are the best bullies going. Ireland/Denmark/Holland have all felt it. Hungary /Poland are next.

I think Merkels comment describing the UK as the EU's "problem child" sums it up. Just because we like free will and don't take ****, we are a problem child?

Surprised at you really Sid at your age. Thought you may have a streak of patriotism in there some where. Apparently not and Chamberlain must be right up there in your household.

Come on, Smiffy, what an opinionated load of abstract garbage that is. Why do you think Trump wants to smash Europe? It couldn't be because he could pick off its countries one by one if they lacked a united front?
    Once we're out of the EU we won't have an ally on the planet. Our voice and stature will be as nothing. In the EU we could make our presence felt, outside it we won't even be a presence. Enjoy your chlorinated chicken when it arrives in the supermarket.
    Sid, I made the comment months ago about the EU army (many scoffed it) and the dangers of provoking the Russian bear. They seem hell bent on dragging the Ukraine into their club. Do you believe that Putin will allow that?
    Do you believe he is more intimidated of NATO or the EU rag tag army?
    He has just upped the stakes in that area, but nothing stands in Junkers club's way of unification.
    It'll all end in tears and we are better off out of it.

Sid, I made the comment months ago about the EU army.
    Why is an EU army a bad idea?

O/T Withdrawal Agreement. I thought this post might be about some of our first ***ual experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    O/T Withdrawal Agreement. I thought this post might be about some of our first ***ual experiences.
    Okay, Navy, you start the balls rolling (so to speak)

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast