+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To HJ

To HJ

Are we doing a cup competition this year. I'm happy to do one if like. Cheers

I've just worked out this weeks fixtures and because we have 17 players I've given Winnie a buy into the next round because she leading the table. However next week I will have 9 players left and still the same problem. How did HJ resolve this? Can anyone with a brain help please.

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    I've just worked out this weeks fixtures and because we have 17 players I've given Winnie a buy into the next round because she leading the table. However next week I will have 9 players left and still the same problem. How did HJ resolve this? Can anyone with a brain help please.
    17 players - Winnie gets a free pass - 16 players left

Week after, top points gets a free pass amd 8 players left... etc etc??

You could have a playoff between the bottom 2 teams in the league this week then you would be left with 16 teams.

🤔🤓🧐

Good ideas thanks. I will go with Rosie's idea because Sam is my mate and I know he's got no chance getting a free pass.
    So it's between Cakey and Liam Ozfan Jr I think

Just checked and its Cakeside and Honest John. Sorry guys it's Rosie's fault.

Check again Bong pretty certain it’s

Cakey v HJ

Just noticed you’ve corrected the teams. 👍

Sad I can remember the league table believe you have dropped to 12th 😜😝🤪
    Last edited by VillaRosie; 21-11-2018 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Bongo

That's where Its a bit unfair on BB because I maybe 12th but I've got a great team. The table doesn't reflect how good my squad is.

Also Sams idea doesn't make sense. If you got top points you wouldn't need a free pass because you won. Or did I misunderstand you?

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    No my idea was stupid

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)