+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Amazed

Amazed

Tarkers gets banned for posting about making love to a woman but Big Fat Pie doesn't for disrespecting our war dead.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Tarkers gets banned for posting about making love to a woman but Big Fat Pie doesn't for disrespecting our war dead.
    You sound surprised?

Tarkers gets banned for posting about making love to a woman.
    Do you know that for a fact? The reason for his ban hasn't been revealed to my knowledge.

If you know something we don't please enlighten us.

Big Fat Pie doesn't for disrespecting our war dead.
    Was this reported Navy?
    Last edited by SwalePie; 16-11-2018 at 11:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Was this reported Navy?
    Tarks banned him for 14 ( should have been life) days so I assume so.

Tarks banned him for 14 ( should have been life) days so I assume so.
    Someone point me in the direction of the thread/post please of the disrespect

I’m don’t think Tarquin should be banned, despite the fact that he said he would like to see me “gutted” (in the fish sense), and then lied about private messages he sent to me. This message board clearly means an awful lot to him, but he’s probably not the best person to moderate it.

I don’t think Navy should be banned despite the fact he sent private messages with implied threats of violence.

I don’t think Tricky should be banned despite him implying I was a victim of child abuse because I disagreed with a post of his yesterday.

I disagree that I “disrespected” anybody, but anyone is quite welcome to take offence at anything if they want. I also find it strange that those who talk about political correctness always seem to be the first to get upset and want people banned when their own sensibilities are offended or upset.
    Last edited by BigFatPie; 17-11-2018 at 09:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I’m don’t think Tarquin should be banned, despite the fact that he said he would like to see me “gutted” (in the fish sense), and then lied about private messages he sent to me. This message board clearly means an awful lot to him, but he’s probably not the best person to moderate it.

I don’t think Navy should be banned despite the fact he sent private messages with implied threats of violence.

I disagree that I “disrespected” anybody, but anyone is quite welcome to take offence at anything if they want. I also find it strange that those who talk about political correctness always seem to be the first to get upset and want people banned when their own sensibilities are offended or upset.
    Given the fact you like to burn things ..... flags poppies etc. If I were the police I'd certainly wanna know your whereabouts when the cattle market went up.

ps. Talking about taking offence ...... I see your jokes about the Navy as just banter.......some would see it as homophobic.
    Last edited by navypie; 17-11-2018 at 09:33 AM.

On reflection I wouldn't like to see you banned fatboy ,apart from elite who would I argue with.

Don't forget me. I'm always up for a decent argument, Navy. An indecent one too, if you like. Taking a lead from Monty Python, are you up for the £10 argument?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast