+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back tarkers

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I wouldn't ban anyone, it's a sign of weakness, and lack of confidence in the validity of your own views.
    It was a ban by FootyMad not a moderator as far as I am aware. Pretty confident that's right because he WAS the moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    It was a ban by FootyMad not a moderator as far as I am aware. Pretty confident that's right because he WAS the moderator
    I liked Tarks but it would probably help if we knew what he was banned for ( not just the anti tarks view)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Bring back Tarkers, for god sake he said he rogered his wife over the kitchen table, so what? Everyone is quick to criticise like they've never said anything slightly offensive before. Still everyone likes to be offended nowadays and be a victim.

If anything I'd say his blanket portrayal of all Muslims as terrorists was far more divisive but also not worthy of a ban. Are we not able to talk like adults and have our own opinions? Can we not tell Tarkers if we disagree with him?

Before anyone says there are kids on here as a blanket justification to be outraged, I'd suggest actually going and listening to some kids talk to each other, pure filth.
    If he wants to give out stuff like that, Crazy, then he has to put up with being called a male chauvinist pig and not ban the guy who calls him it. Agreed?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    If he wants to give out stuff like that, Crazy, then he has to put up with being called a male chauvinist pig and not ban the guy who calls him it. Agreed?
    100% Sid, your ban was personal and stupid which I said as much at the time. You'll know from living up my way awhile now that we believe in plain speaking, I think any issues people have with each other on here can be resolved without bans. Even if you hate another poster then either argue with them or ignore them but don't report them. I don't even think calling names is too bad (within reason) as we're all capable of sticking up for ourselves. If someone is talking out their arse then the ability for people to tell them so should be ingrained in our society.

Long live the board and all its varying views.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Bring back Tarkers, for god sake he said he rogered his wife over the kitchen table, so what? Everyone is quick to criticise like they've never said anything slightly offensive before. Still everyone likes to be offended nowadays and be a victim.

Burrito-ed a different story to Footymad HQ.
    As a mod he should have known that he who flautas the rules gets axed.
    Last edited by SwalePie; 17-11-2018 at 07:50 PM.

Tarkers in as the next manager for me... it could not get any worse... or could it?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I liked Tarks but it would probably help if we knew what he was banned for.
    Exactly. I don't know why he was banned, but I don't think being a really, really crap moderator is sufficient reason.

Maybe he had words with HQ when his powers were removed?

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    I liked Tarks but it would probably help if we knew what he was banned for ( not just the anti tarks view)
    I didn’t agree with everything Tarkers said but found a lot of his posts amusing. Without knowing the reason for his ban, we can only guess. The majority seem to think it was to do with his kitchen table post. If this is the case a warning or at worst a month’s ban would seem appropriate; a life-time ban seems completely OTT. Add my name to the petition.

Quote Originally Posted by 60YearsAPie View Post
    I didn’t agree with everything Tarkers said but found a lot of his posts amusing. Without knowing the reason for his ban, we can only guess. The majority seem to think it was to do with his kitchen table post. If this is the case a warning or at worst a month’s ban would seem appropriate; a life-time ban seems completely OTT. Add my name to the petition.
    And mine. I didn't always see eye to eye with him, and it annoyed me when he would post about 'our' country and what 'we' should do while he's jumped ship and gone to Mexico! But bring him back.

Did we ever find out who the two were who" put the knife in" so to speak?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast