+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring back tarkers

Bring back tarkers

I really miss the guy !!!

Seconded.

Signed.

Okay but slightly muzzled.

Signed - I'm sure he will have learned his lesson. - Bring him back

'Computer says no'

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    'Computer says no'
    As manager maybe?

Bring back Tarkers, for god sake he said he rogered his wife over the kitchen table, so what? Everyone is quick to criticise like they've never said anything slightly offensive before. Still everyone likes to be offended nowadays and be a victim.

If anything I'd say his blanket portrayal of all Muslims as terrorists was far more divisive but also not worthy of a ban. Are we not able to talk like adults and have our own opinions? Can we not tell Tarkers if we disagree with him?

Before anyone says there are kids on here as a blanket justification to be outraged, I'd suggest actually going and listening to some kids talk to each other, pure filth.

Add my vote to the list too!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    Bring back Tarkers, for god sake he said he rogered his wife over the kitchen table, so what? Everyone is quick to criticise like they've never said anything slightly offensive before. Still everyone likes to be offended nowadays and be a victim.

If anything I'd say his blanket portrayal of all Muslims as terrorists was far more divisive but also not worthy of a ban. Are we not able to talk like adults and have our own opinions? Can we not tell Tarkers if we disagree with him?

Before anyone says there are kids on here as a blanket justification to be outraged, I'd suggest actually going and listening to some kids talk to each other, pure filth.
    Suspected health, and safety issue over the state of the table ? I wouldn't ban anyone, it's a sign of weakness, and lack of confidence in the validity of your own views.

Bring him back !

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast