+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today's Team

Watch art fo Drones next week ageeunst tarmacas

Pennies definitely dropped that we have to battle and scrap for every single point in this league .

Not an easy game next saturday either before we go up to Sunderland for an immense game at the SOL .

I think we need to be scouring the “out of contract list for a keeper if Walton is out till 2019
    If Davo is injured, we are stuffed again. Did well today the keeper.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Fecking sky sports presenter playing mind games . A late late goal at the Wham Stadium , you said Ian Barnsley were comfortable , not now !!!!!!
    Better than that it's game over now isn't it Ian ?. Bstrd , fecking heart in my mouth .
    Great win for the lads , a real test today and down to 10 men too . Results gone our way as well .
    On the pyss tonight lads , oh aye ........!!!!
    :-) :-) :-)
    Yes I hate it when Sky have us on like that, saying theres another goal at Oakwell or wherever, and we're left biting our nails for a second before we finally get to know who's scored it. Damn and blast to that pesky Jeff Stello on Sky sports lol.

And Im on the poss tonight Animal, I couldnt do it last night for obvious reasons which Ive mentioned before lol.
    This was a great win though in what could/should have been a real banana skin of a fixture. Did everybody enjoy their first ever visit to Accy Stanley whoarethey ?.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12