+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange line up

If they we're booed off then they should have been

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    The line-up bears all the hallmarks of a Hart team set up not to lose.
    Hart is the definition of lugubriousness. I guess he sucks the life out of every room he walks into. A perfect funeral director. Director of football, I'm not so sure.

Still no Stead or Hemmings in the squad so where are the attacking options on the bench? Extremely concerning - if we lose this we are right in it.

This will all hasten a new managers arrival.
    Chettle is as inept as the previous 2. At home against a ****e side and we put THAT team out who put an even worse performance together.

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Hart is the definition of lugubriousness. I guess he sucks the life out of every room he walks into. A perfect funeral director. Director of football, I'm not so sure.
    The very idea of a DoF, whether a funeral director or not, is ridiculous at our level. Hardy was determined to have one to show much he had learnt about football governance, but I am starting to think he couldn't run a whelk stall.

Dire to say the least, team and bench selection on par with Kewell’s. The worrying thing is there is no options to change anything..

One things for sure we need a manager in with some experience and knowledge of this league to get us out if this mess otherwise we are going down.

Worst half of football ever, Duffy is like poison, him and Brisley should be no where near this team. Constant arguing between the players, referee an embarrassment to the profession, we are in a serious mess right now.

On the plus side Hardy will be able to keep the Roadside closed for most games next season and season tickets should be a bit cheaper while we try to establish ourselves in the conference.

Once again this is a game in which we have no organisation or idea what to do. It took us so long to string more than two passes with so many aimless punts upfield which unfortunately Dennis and Enzio have been suffocated by the Cheltenham back line who are finding it easy to win the ball in the air. When will we learn to play the ball on the floor to these front two? When they get the ball to their feet they make things happen which is so frustrating.

We’ve given Cheltenham so much time and space at times, and the fact that one of their players had all the time and space in our box (from our once again failure to stop a cross( to head the ball into the back of the net was criminal. Where were our central defenders?

We’ve pushed forward a a couple of times and got into the game a bit more, but we’ve done nothing to worry the Cheltenham keeper. That is worrying for a home side especially when we are playing a team at the foot of the table. It’s quite concerning now as to who is going to be able to sort the fundamentals and basics that we cannot seem to get right.

We really need to be more positive in the second half and go for it, but at the moment I can’t see where two goals are going to come from.

The referee is shockingly bad and missed a Cheltenham handball in the area and one in midfield moments later. So he is just adding frustration onto frustration for the Notts fans.

This feels like a Hart master class in negative football. Set up not to lose and handed the initiative to the mighty Cheltenham.

Yet again we’ve not had a shot on target. Totally pathetic.

"how far is it to Mansfield"

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast