+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange line up

Fair play to Hart and Chettle. If I ever got the same chance with the Forest team, I'd do exactly the same ; )

Quote Originally Posted by Mark_Ross View Post
    Well, sacking HK certainly did the trick!
    Don't say that Mark... You might hurt the players feelings... They are fragile after all

If the last person to leave turns out the lights, they'll be playing in the dark

I'm so glad I had to work today, I'd be in an apocalyptic meltdown in the Kop right now.

We're going down you know, yet again as when the Trews were here, the club has a terminal illness. Who the hell would want to manage us? People say it's a wage, yeah lots of things are a wage but it doesn't mean someone is going to do the job if they can help it. **** me, only Notts can spend the most by a mile, be pre season promotion favourites and come bottom. ****ing joke.

We had a shot on target today.. Paul Hart will prob say it shows progression!

Gawd help the new manager with this lot. Nobody i their right minds would want this job.

Can we just PLEASE !!!!! - play the reserve team or even the Youth Team - FCS!!!!!

If any potential new manager was in the stands this afternoon, he has probably left already thinking - "F**K me- Taxi !!!!!!

God bless those of you who attend every week.... This club is a complete joke and not a funny one

Thank heavens I live in the Algarve

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast