+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Strange line up

Let's go for the 'boot room' approach - get in Fullarton, Derry, Kiwomya and Sheridan with Branson as Director of Football

Did Stallard say "this lot looks like a load of Sh*t today"? - can't blame him if he did

Going down. And we deserve to. Years of awful management and awful players, culminating in this, the worst performance I have ever seen. **** the lot of them for bringing this level of disgrace on the club. I only feel sorry for the fans. We deserve better than being represented by this gutless, pathetic bunch. Our club is beyond a joke. I would say the only way is up, but we all know that isn't true.

Don't forget awful owners to

Lets all just go home and hit the bottle

AH should sack the lot, ask Notts fans to bring there boots, and sling together a side that way. At least we would try.
    4 blokes have had a go with this squad... ALL with the same outcome. Gutless, spineless s h I t houses.

Lot of flak flying around and rightly so, but let's direct most of today's where it belongs - an unbelievably bad team selection.
    At pro level, you can't get away with throwing out a weird, random bunch of players, virtually strangers to each other, most of whom were central defenders and hope for anything good

1 keeper, 4 centre-backs, 1 left back, 3 wide midfielders, 1 winger, 1 striker
    That's got no chance from the first whistle

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Hart is the definition of lugubriousness. I guess he sucks the life out of every room he walks into. A perfect funeral director. Director of football, I'm not so sure.
    Chettle is the manager not Hart. He's about as inspirational as a wet weekend in Cleethorpes. Never has or ever will be a manager and sucking 80k a year out of the club. He's a good pro according to our brain dead owner who brought him in manage Ilkeston FC whom a chimpanzee could manage, this farce is turning into something deadly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts78 View Post
    AH should sack the lot, ask Notts fans to bring there boots, and sling together a side that way. At least we would try.
    4 blokes have had a go with this squad... ALL with the same outcome. Gutless, spineless s h I t houses.
    AH employed them, wake up and see where the problem is.

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    whom a chimpanzee could manage, .
    You might be on to something there. Worth a look?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast