+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strange line up

Poor first 5 minutes, all Cheltenham and we look very disjointed.

Hope we grow into it COYP

Sportinglife show no goal attempt in the game after 30mins. True?
    Wouldn't be surprised with the bollox team Chettle put out

Yeah it's a dire game of football to be watching, neither side is creating anything whatsoever.

At least Kewell had them trying to play. More and more, I'm thinking the two just didn't hit it off. His W3 D3 L4, plus better football was a start considering where KN left us.

Is this team the joke of a forest fan?! Pick all defenders, Thomas and Hawkridge, teach those Notts fans not to bother going??

1-0 down, awful marking, shambolic free cross and header.

What I cannot understand is why an earth did we not have the same team & formation as against Donny? (with Patching or Kellet in for Hewitt) FFS, it worked!!!!

The line-up bears all the hallmarks of a Hart team set up not to lose. But this is a must win game, which, ironically, we're now losing. Just give it a go or **** off now, Hart and Chettle.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 17-11-2018 at 03:41 PM. Reason: Just is not a swear word

0-1 Is it any surprise?

Fitzsimons
    Turley Duffy Brisley Davies Jones
    Hawkridge Thomas

It doesn't matter who the other 3 are after you've done that.

Patching on for Davies for starters please

We're just pumping long balls into strikers who are never going to win the header, it's painful to watch us constantly give the ball away like this.

Created nothing and don't look remotely up for the fight, all Cheltenham in complete control.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    What I cannot understand is why an earth did we not have the same team & formation as against Donny? (with Patching or Kellet in for Hewitt) FFS, it worked!!!!
    I've not gone today as had to cover a shift but I echo the above sentiments 100%. Why not play the team who actually has some confidence in themselves? Why not play some players who haven't been involved in this abortion of a league season?

After Donny I thought hang on Chettle might be ok, nah same old team that has been crap all season. If we lose today then for the first time this season I genuinely feel we'll probably go down. Come on Notts plenty of time left yet but you have to give your everything, I am getting sick of seeing these so called footballers faking it every week.

I love Notts and always will but how many more seasons can we keep coming back to pay and see the same old ****? Everyone has their limits and right now I wouldn't blame anyone for giving it a miss for awhile, it's soul destroying to see something you love in terminal decline.

COYP.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast