+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: That was hard fought !!

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Dowie said it was a reight game , opinions eh !! , mind you they described the Southend v Blackpool game as The Seaside Derby , it's a 250 mile trip ffs .

:-) :-)
    Don’t know what he was watching . First half was a shocker and it slightly improved second half. Atmosphere was dead from the Barnsley fans as well. I’m sure the Sunday league football I watch tomorrow will be a higher standard.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Thank fuq , sick of reading abart brexit !!!

:-) :-) :-) :-)
    Ah.... I’m having that wi Jasmine rice !!

Sounds like they tried the Shrewsbury approach.
    Listened to commentary and they seemed pretty disgusted with their tactics and the ref's performance.
    I noticed this at the World cup and in the Prem.
    Inferior teams try to even things up by buying cheap free kicks and getting reactions leading to bookings and sendings off.
    I watched an FA Cup game last week, and I was glad the non league team got knocked out because of the gamesmanship.
    That would never have been the case 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Terrible game to watch
    Great result though
    Quirky ground and a new one ticked off the list
    i thought we did ok wasnt the best but deffo not the worst needed to be more stronger in the middle.

Atmosphere dead ESR? Reds fans were brilliant and were at it for most of the game? Thought the game was’nt that bad we completed some great moves but where a cross was needed players decided to shoot! It should have been a lot more comfortable.
    Teams know they can’t take a game to us so they try dirty tricks, play acting or just trying to out muscle us but they are learning now.
    Peterborough and Oxford tried to play us and look what happened to them! God help Sunderland cos they will try to play us and think they have a better team.

4900 is a massive crowd by Accrington standards, just wondering how many you took? It's one of the best and worst away days in the league int it. But one you have to do to experience it.

4,801 is now their record attendance against us! We sold out our allocation of 2,374 I thought it was a great day out, would have been different travelling 3 and a half hours home had we lost!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    4,801 is now their record attendance against us! We sold out our allocation of 2,374 I thought it was a great day out, would have been different travelling 3 and a half hours home had we lost!!!!!!
    May only last a week or two perky , Sunderland play there very soon and have more tickets due to the new stand at The Wham a little further near completion than it was last saturday for our visit .

Quote Originally Posted by Hazza Has A Gazza View Post
    4900 is a massive crowd by Accrington standards, just wondering how many you took? It's one of the best and worst away days in the league int it. But one you have to do to experience it.
    Next away game is at Sundeland so it's the exact opposite but remarkably around the same amount of ticket allocation .

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Atmosphere dead ESR? Reds fans were brilliant and were at it for most of the game?
    Just thought it was a bit flat for how many were there , probably the open away end that doesn’t carry any noise but there was little singing or chanting from where I was apart from right at the end

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast