+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: In support of Fergus

In support of Fergus

I've been watching Notts since 1969. I saw all home games and several away last season. I decided not to go this year because it was dreadful all last season, even before Xmas when we won some. I have commented on here previously that you don't need to have played football at any level to get a team to turn out the ****e Notts have played now for 18 months. My brother has a small dog called Fergus who I am absolutely certain for the price of a few dog biscuits could prepare the players better than Nolan, Crossley and then Kewell did.
    The only game I've seen this season was Bury away, to watch Tootle master the art of never getting close enough to make a tackle. Some skill that when your team is defending for most the game.
    I actually chuckled to myself today on my way to watch a non league game when I heard that The Welsh diving champion was back at centre half. I don't know if he played well or not but it says everything when we are asking that clumsy dim witted pudding to do a job for us.
    This group of players, for whatever reason have no personal pride nor commitment. It sounds like today was another low point.
    Fergus is not busy next week. Shall I see if he's interested???

Crikey, just looked on Oddschecker and already Fergus has come in to 2/1

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Crikey, just looked on Oddschecker and already Fergus has come in to 2/1
    That must have been my 50p each way bet.

All hail Fergus! Mad Dog Two!

I don't know him personally, but by definition he'd have to be mad to take this job!

Would have to be barking mad infact

Whilst Fergus would be interested, my brother has refused to allow him to get involved. He fears prosecution from the RSPCA for cruelty to animals should he allow Fergus to be anywhere near NCFC

Remember my fred 'The benefits of being bottom' and one of the 92 benefits was original black humour. Well done, Les Bradd, life in Russia is punctuated with humour like this for those who have kept their minds.