+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Be Hitting 14k Next Saturday Surely ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I fell out of love with the club following the player sales in January 2017 and it's only the fact that they appointed the Germans who came with a plan that reignited my interest , the first game of the season against Oxford also helped massively .

To tell the truth the majority of the home games ain't been that great but none the less the clubs back in my blood so to speak .

I wouldn't say I've ever fell out of love with the club, they've left me disillusioned at times don't get me wrong but it is what it is as far as selling goes, we've always done it. I've just got out of the habit of going. I realised a weren't really enjoying it anymore. Got sick o seeing players unwilling to give the shirt 100% and toss abart after ad grafted mi arse off for a living wage and bust mi ballacks to get darn and watch em after work int freezing cold.

The flitcroft escape really got me and sticks out. Them players gave it everything in the second half of the season and it was real value for money watching em battle and sweat blood despite their lack of ability. What happened the season after simply emphasizes my point why I lost the interest. What a bag o hopeless w@ nk that lot wo.

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Airplane!
    'Under', 'Over, 'Over', 'Done'.

Simples!!.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Disappointed with anything less to be honest .
    You and your fantasy attendances eg. «* regular 25,00 + gates throughout the 1950s*»

[QUOTE=animallittle3;39066282]Agree , everyone has different things going on , I just reckoned with 2k from Donny and 600 from ourselves it's doable .[/QUOT

2k + 600 = 14,000 ? I always knew you were bad at arithmetic but never realised.....

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    I wouldn't say I've ever fell out of love with the club, they've left me disillusioned at times don't get me wrong but it is what it is as far as selling goes, we've always done it. I've just got out of the habit of going. I realised a weren't really enjoying it anymore. Got sick o seeing players unwilling to give the shirt 100% and toss abart after ad grafted mi arse off for a living wage and bust mi ballacks to get darn and watch em after work int freezing cold.

The flitcroft escape really got me and sticks out. Them players gave it everything in the second half of the season and it was real value for money watching em battle and sweat blood despite their lack of ability. What happened the season after simply emphasizes my point why I lost the interest. What a bag o hopeless w@ nk that lot wo.
    I've always been a cynical so and so. It's players and agents that make me fall out of love with football on the whole. Always loved/ love Barnsley FC.

My personal mood reflects my opinions sometimes too mate. That fire sale in 2017 and player contracts not being offered and signed in summer 2016 really tainted an excellent season for me.

However, during that time I wasn't myself anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I've always been a cynical so and so. It's players and agents that make me fall out of love with football on the whole. Always loved/ love Barnsley FC.

My personal mood reflects my opinions sometimes too mate. That fire sale in 2017 and player contracts not being offered and signed in summer 2016 really tainted an excellent season for me.

However, during that time I wasn't myself anyway.

You weren’t yourself ? Who were you then ?

I gather Donny had sold around 900 yesterday so maybe 1200 in total? Let’s hope our fans come to back the team

Quote Originally Posted by Wardy View Post
    You weren’t yourself ? Who were you then ?
    A grumpy sod

The clip clop of the hooves on tarmac as the horse and trap convoy makes its way up Donny Rooad will mark the arrival of away fans along with the familiar cries of "Pegs", "Lucky heather", "I've a spare load of tarmac from work nearby, to be sure. Just enough for your drive".

(Yes, I know. The traveller community have a rich cultural heritage to admire. )

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    The clip clop of the hooves on tarmac as the horse and trap convoy makes its way up Donny Rooad will mark the arrival of away fans along with the familiar cries of "Pegs", "Lucky heather", "I've a spare load of tarmac from work nearby, to be sure. Just enough for your drive".

(Yes, I know. The traveller community have a rich cultural heritage to admire. )
    We were ran like "Steptoe and Son" not so long ago so we've quite a lot in common with them

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast