+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Be Hitting 14k Next Saturday Surely ?

Should Be Hitting 14k Next Saturday Surely ?

Disappointed with anything less to be honest .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Disappointed with anything less to be honest .
    Agree but stop calling me Shirley

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Agree but stop calling me Shirley

Airplane!

A reckun ittul be 13k tops

Should bi moor if alt glory huntas gorroff thu arses

It all depends on A weather and B can you afford it nothing to do with glory hunters that's fact

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    It all depends on A weather and B can you afford it nothing to do with glory hunters that's fact
    Agree , everyone has different things going on , I just reckoned with 2k from Donny and 600 from ourselves it's doable .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Agree , everyone has different things going on , I just reckoned with 2k from Donny and 600 from ourselves it's doable .
    Aye it's difficult to get to matches for me. Working 6 days most weeks and have a 3 month old baby, 10 yr old lass n all. Oakwell visits are not exactly top of my agenda to be perfectly honest. Yesterday I walked in house at 2.30pm which is not untypical so on a match day there's little chance of me guin despite living a stones throw from the ground. I'm too fekkin knackered ennyrooard.

I think the support has been great this season, especially the away support. We're on a good run with a derby fixture up next so yes, i think there'll be a larger than average crowd on setdy

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Aye it's difficult to get to matches for me. Working 6 days most weeks and have a 3 month old baby, 10 yr old lass n all. Oakwell visits are not exactly top of my agenda to be perfectly honest. Yesterday I walked in house at 2.30pm which is not untypical so on a match day there's little chance of me guin despite living a stones throw from the ground. I'm too fekkin knackered ennyrooard.

I think the support has been great this season, especially the away support. We're on a good run with a derby fixture up next so yes, i think there'll be a larger than average crowd on setdy

I fell out of love with the club following the player sales in January 2017 and it's only the fact that they appointed the Germans who came with a plan that reignited my interest , the first game of the season against Oxford also helped massively .

To tell the truth the majority of the home games ain't been that great but none the less the clubs back in my blood so to speak .

Surprised if Donny sell 2k

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast