+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Team v Morecambe

Quote Originally Posted by optipez View Post
    Presuming they're fit
    Fitz
    Turley Ward Davies Jones
    Hewitt Milsom
    Boudwijn Allessandra Hemmings
    Stead

Possibly Tootle at RB and Turley for Davies.

We can't just carry on playing two wide men, every time we do the midfield is wide open and we get overrun. I don't like one up unless the one is a Drogba type player but we have to pack the middle and stop shipping goals to have a chance.
    I think the front six players are probably the most high energy hard running players we have to pick from so for that reason alone they'd be in my team, any ideas of classy passing are gone for this season, it's a relegation battle.
    Personally I think The Turley/Ward partnership is our best centre back pairing, so play them there. Play Duffers at right back cos I feel sure he's played there before ,(at a higher level). Left back please your self, they are both as bad as one another but I think i would go for Evina. The rest, (if fit), is about the best we have.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Personally I think The Turley/Ward partnership is our best centre back pairing, so play them there. Play Duffers at right back cos I feel sure he's played there before ,(at a higher level). Left back please your self, they are both as bad as one another but I think i would go for Evina. The rest, (if fit), is about the best we have.
    I'm sorry Gump but if I never see Duffy in a Notts shirt again it won't be a moment too soon!

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I would start my dog Oscar . He never gives up , chases every ball. Silly I know but I'm just trying to cheer myself up.
    Ha made me laugh that. Any chance of playing my little terrier too, he's crap with balls just chews them up or ignores them, but good at running around making a nuisance

My dog stays completely still when I kick a ball toward her and then refuses to chase it, so she’ll fit perfectly into our midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    My dog stays completely still when I kick a ball toward her and then refuses to chase it, so she’ll fit perfectly into our midfield.

My dog sh1ts himsenn when I kick a ball towards him, so he'd fit in perfectly with our back 4.

Pick whatever team you like but we need more than ONE STRIKER out of a selection of EIGH**** players just like Crossley, Chettle and Hart selected on Saturday !

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I haven't a clue . Maybe me at left back? I might be 56 next week but surely I can't do any worse than Jones or Evina. One thing I would like to see though is Kyle95 going into the changing before the game . I don't think I need to say anymore.

This is more like it navypie.

................Fitz.........

An other....Turley,,,,,An other.....An other

An other....An other.....An other.....An other

.............An other.....An other.....

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    This is more like it navypie.

................Fitz.........

An other....Turley,,,,,An other.....An other

An other....An other.....An other.....An other

.............An other.....An other.....
    If possible can we save a couple of places on the bench for 'That bloke we all used to love from the olden days' and 'the guy that wasn't very good but tried his best every game' too?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    My dog sh1ts himsenn when I kick a ball towards him, so he'd fit in perfectly with our back 4.
    I haven't got a dog so that's our attack sorted too.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    If possible can we save a couple of places on the bench for 'That bloke we all used to love from the olden days' and 'the guy that wasn't very good but tried his best every game' too?
    With a gang of Bricklayers on the bench aye durham just in case the selection does not work & you have to brick the goal up in the second half. 😜

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast