+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Team v Morecambe

Does anyone know what these mysterious injuries are that is effecting half the squad? Stead, Hemmings, Allesandra, Hewitt etc.
    Have i just missed the news on them, how long are they likely to be out

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Personally I think The Turley/Ward partnership is our best centre back pairing, so play them there. Play Duffers at right back cos I feel sure he's played there before ,(at a higher level). Left back please your self, they are both as bad as one another but I think i would go for Evina. The rest, (if fit), is about the best we have.
    They have trench foot..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    They have trench foot..
    Well we have been under a lot of pressure durham maybe the time spent in our trenches fighting a loosing a rear guard action is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ReadWarbler View Post
    Does anyone know what these mysterious injuries are that is effecting half the squad? Stead, Hemmings, Allesandra, Hewitt etc.
    Yeh they all have Coprophobia, which I'm not surprise to be honest the amount they see from our lot on the pitch every week...

Hewitt was suspended, the others who knows but it wasn't announced that they had long term injuries so you'd hope Stead and Hemmings are close to coming back.

Maybe we should ask Mr Fullerton for some advice as Halifax beat Morecambe tonighf.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Why don't we flip the question... who shouldn't play? Then we'll see if we've got enough left to make a team.
    Nahhh you're doing it all wrong, there's a much easier way to find "eligible" players.

Have played more than 1 game this season: Ineligble.

Anyone else is available.

Maybe a tad harsh.

Stead and Hemmings both have scurvy, Allesandra has hurt feelings, and Hewitt feels a bit queasy.

Morecambe are absolute garbage surely it's not asking for much for Notts to beat them is it.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Morecambe are absolute garbage surely it's not asking for much for Notts to beat them is it.
    They're 6 points better than we are

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast