+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Team v Morecambe

Team v Morecambe

I haven't a clue . Maybe me at left back? I might be 56 next week but surely I can't do any worse than Jones or Evina. One thing I would like to see though is Kyle95 going into the changing before the game . I don't think I need to say anymore.

Don't bother sending a team up there saving the travelling expenses & overnight stay. bill just post the 3 points up to them simples.

Why don't we flip the question... who shouldn't play? Then we'll see if we've got enough left to make a team.

Yep let's flip. Shouldn't play - duffers, Brisley, hawkridge, Thomas, Jones, Hewitt, milsom, kellet, evina, probably more

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    Why don't we flip the question... who shouldn't play? Then we'll see if we've got enough left to make a team.
    Tried that. Even if they make it a 5 a side game I'm struggling.

Oh add to that Dennis

Quote Originally Posted by Robertomac View Post
    I never thought of that, guess we still will not
    be going on today's evidence though.

So we have a goal keeper. Maybe hall and bird at the back , give Vaughn another go in midfield with husin and a junior player. Up front stead, hemmings and that promising youngster. Now I'm out of ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Warnocks Legends View Post
    Now I'm out of ideas
    You certainly are. Vaughan, Husin and a random junior player in midfield???

I realise you'll try and justify that with "they can't be any worse", but I'm sure they could and would be worse.

I would start my dog Oscar . He never gives up , chases every ball. Silly I know but I'm just trying to cheer myself up.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast