+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: N’Golo Kante

N’Golo Kante

It was refreshing to read that N’Golo Kante rejected Chelsea’s offer to pay his image rights into an offshore company to avoid tax. It is claimed by French investigative website Mediapart that the player told the club he just wants a “normal salary,” giving everyone another reason to love the midfielder.

In a cesspool of greed and avarice and tax dodging it is nice to sing the praises of a player who refuses to play by their rules. Well done N’Golo Kante.

I have always understood the need for money, I've always said a fair day's pay for a fair day's work is enough, I've even said to myself that rather than win a few Million on the lottery I'd be over the moon with just £100,000.

I just don't understand the greed of people who have everything, this Scudamore friendship payment for the lads stinks to high heaven, Sinkov's find that the elite's in Kinnock, Mandleson and the others who want to stay in the EU so their pensions will not be taxed FFS ! How much money do these greedy bastids want ?

Kante is a Millionaire in his own right so as much as I might admire what he has done, for every Kante there are hundreds who let the £ rule their head and always crave more regardless of how self indulgence, shameless and petty they look.

Good for him.

Not all involved in footy are greedy money grabbing arseholes.

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Good for him.

Not all involved in footy are greedy money grabbing arseholes.
    Unlike our politicians who are all greedy money grabbing arseholes

Not ALL of them Alf.

Same in every walk of life. There are greedy arseholes in the workplace, families, boardrooms, entertainment, sport, politics, banks etc etc.

There are also plenty of good people in each as well.

Not ALL of them Alf.

Same in every walk of life. There are greedy arseholes in the workplace, families, boardrooms, entertainment, sport, politics, banks etc etc.

There are also plenty of good people in each as well.
    Lets agree on 95% of them all 59/60..

Sounds about right Alf.

Present company excepted?

Sounds about right Alf.

Present company excepted?
    Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Altobelli View Post
    I have always understood the need for money, I've always said a fair day's pay for a fair day's work is enough, I've even said to myself that rather than win a few Million on the lottery I'd be over the moon with just £100,000.

I just don't understand the greed of people who have everything, this Scudamore friendship payment for the lads stinks to high heaven, Sinkov's find that the elite's in Kinnock, Mandleson and the others who want to stay in the EU so their pensions will not be taxed FFS ! How much money do these greedy bastids want ?

Kante is a Millionaire in his own right so as much as I might admire what he has done, for every Kante there are hundreds who let the £ rule their head and always crave more regardless of how self indulgence, shameless and petty they look.
    We live in a culture of greed Alto. I read this week that 14 million people living in the UK are now living below the recognised "poverty line".
    I have no way of knowing how that data was accumulated, but how can we possibly negate our social responsibility to those in need when this arse wipe gets a five million pound golden handshake just for doing his job?
    Kinnock, Mandelson and their ilk who want to stay in the EU so their pensions will not be taxed epitomise everything that is wrong with our "new" value system.
    I see the blood sucking, bourgeoisie vampire brothers Blair and Cameron now want to return to front line politics, re-join the gravy train and have another go at seriously phucking up the proletariat once and for all.
    By heck, it's bloody grim up north.

To be fair to Kinnock, Mandelson, Clegg and all the other EU gravy trainers, we don't have to even stay in the EU for them to continue to receive their pensions tax free, it's written into the May Dogs Breakfast Deal that they still don't pay tax, even when we leave. The EU always looks after it's own.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)