+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Try 39 then,FACT.
    Your hate burns bright for all to see yet you have consistently failed to offer one fact to support your weekly rage about Mike Martin.

Time to give it up. Unless of course you manage to find one single fact that supports your position.

I have just posted it,however if you do not like the truth just tell me you would rather i did not post on this board and i will obey.

I have just posted it,however if you do not like the truth just tell me you would rather i did not post on this board and i will obey.
    No you posted what ST said at the time of MMs appointment to the board.
    You havn't posted any fact as to a reason why MM is not fit to be chairman.

He is not fit to be chairman because he was the financial brain of the BOD who took us into oblivion.Everyone knows this is true but we havnie learned from the history of the team across the road.Not learning from history is very dangerous.

I’m going to make a point of starting new threads regularly,keeps things jogging along even though zero posts relates to OP 😢
    Well, maybe 1 or 2.

He is not fit to be chairman because he was the financial brain of the BOD who took us into oblivion.Everyone knows this is true but we havnie learned from the history of the team across the road.Not learning from history is very dangerous.
    You don't post about the players, you don't post about the coaches - you didn't even post when Robbie was appointed by the very same MM - you don't post about results. All you post about is how much you hate MM. You managed to have a dig at me somewhere because I don't sound like Pa Broon and tonight you had a go at Sutherland because he used a phrase you perceive to be English. Poor stuff all round.
    All you seem obsessed with is not supporting Dundee United but hating the Chairman.
    MM may or may not turn out to be a good chairman but I'm not going to judge him on anything he might not have done under ST's time. You offer a statement made by ST as a Fact. I rest my case. Sick of reading it mate.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    The club should be setting incentives for NON STH by reducing prices for a game being played on a poxy Tuesday night 6 weeks b4 festive season. Days of blind loyalty are long gone at our club too much damage been done.Anyway WTF is wrong with watching and supporting Scotland anyway? Unless your English obviously.
    The Alloa game was included in a three home match money off incentive which included the Caley and QOS games.
    Did I say there was anything wrong with supporting Scotland? Fair enough to those who would genuinely rather watch them instead of United.
    But I don't agree with those who say they would rather go to Tannadice but might swerve because they need petted by the club to attend. There's always something to mump and moan about.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    The Alloa game was included in a three home match money off incentive which included the Caley and QOS games.
    Did I say there was anything wrong with supporting Scotland? Fair enough to those who would genuinely rather watch them instead of United.
    But I don't agree with those who say they would rather go to Tannadice but might swerve because they need petted by the club to attend. There's always something to mump and moan about.
    Good post. I suppose if he's struggling to raise the cash he could always go to one of the three clubs/pubs he mentioned where folk are happy to give their tickets away ��

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Good post. I suppose if he's struggling to raise the cash he could always go to one of the three clubs/pubs he mentioned where folk are happy to give their tickets away ��
    Been a few personal digs on here over the years but, to rip the piss out of people that cant afford a ST or patg for a Tuesday night match is just plain low.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    You don't post about the players, you don't post about the coaches - you didn't even post when Robbie was appointed by the very same MM - you don't post about results. All you post about is how much you hate MM. You managed to have a dig at me somewhere because I don't sound like Pa Broon and tonight you had a go at Sutherland because he used a phrase you perceive to be English. Poor stuff all round.
    All you seem obsessed with is not supporting Dundee United but hating the Chairman.
    MM may or may not turn out to be a good chairman but I'm not going to judge him on anything he might not have done under ST's time. You offer a statement made by ST as a Fact. I rest my case. Sick of reading it mate.
    You have clearly come on this board pyshed,already told you i was on holiday when Neilson was appointed,how can i hate someone i don't know?.On a post regarding the manager i posted he should get an extended contract so that's another FN lie.How can i post about players when i haven't watched them?.
    Its laughable that you mention me having a dig at your language not being fit for the Broons book but fail to mention a good few occasion's where i have complimented you on posts posted by your good self.I take on board however that you are sick of my hatred for a man i do not know and do not hate either so i will do my utmost to desist from posting any further on the chairman of the club.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)