+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Been a few personal digs on here over the years but, to rip the piss out of people that cant afford a ST or patg for a Tuesday night match is just plain low.
    No pish taking whatsoever. It was you that said you could get a free ticket in any one of three places, so why not go get one and support the team?

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    You have clearly come on this board pyshed,already told you i was on holiday when Neilson was appointed,how can i hate someone i don't know?.On a post regarding the manager i posted he should get an extended contract so that's another FN lie.How can i post about players when i haven't watched them?.
    Its laughable that you mention me having a dig at your language not being fit for the Broons book but fail to mention a good few occasion's where i have complimented you on posts posted by your good self.I take on board however that you are sick of my hatred for a man i do not know and do not hate either so i will do my utmost to desist from posting any further on the chairman of the club.
    So when presented with opposition to your opinion and your lack of facts to support it you resort to claiming I'm pished? More poor stuff GB

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    The Alloa game was included in a three home match money off incentive which included the Caley and QOS games.
    Did I say there was anything wrong with supporting Scotland? Fair enough to those who would genuinely rather watch them instead of United.
    But I don't agree with those who say they would rather go to Tannadice but might swerve because they need petted by the club to attend. There's always something to mump and moan about.
    For the love of allah will you read the op? Who sais they will give tanny a swerve bcz they need petted by the club? And THEM as you put it is most folks on here’s national team! Much more than THEM.
    At least you have mrs stoke backing you up.

For the love of allah will you read the op? Who sais they will give tanny a swerve bcz they need petted by the club? And THEM as you put it is most folks on here’s national team! Much more than THEM.
    Seems to me like you've been looking for an argument these last 24 hours. Sutherlands use of the word them was not the way you're making out but I think you already know that. As for personal insults it just shows you up mate, won't bother me if that's your intention.

But this is what you said about United fans earlier in the thread

Original post was a valid idea bring prices down to coax folk out of armchair. Anyway i can probably have a pint in no more than 3 pubs or clubs on any matchday and get offered a ticket coz the glorious supporter cant be arsed leaving. Lets see what the crowd is shall we. I rest my case. ����
    Last edited by stokearab; 19-11-2018 at 01:35 AM.

Two posts in a row now you've insinuated that I'm in some way anti-Scottish or at least passive about the national team. I'm not, so gonna give it a rest?

The word THEM does NOT reflect your national team end of. And yes i can walk into pubs/ clubs and get tickets for games happens every home game ( i would mention them but you wouldnt know them anyway) so whats your point? Lets see what the crowd is on Tuesday like i said if thats another one of your points . Apart from that what are you on about apart from picking fights with everyone. Oh and i’m not your mate believe me.
    Last edited by B4 i go; 19-11-2018 at 02:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    Two posts in a row now you've insinuated that I'm in some way anti-Scottish or at least passive about the national team. I'm not, so gonna give it a rest?
    Yeah no probs just dont use snyde words like “ need incentives” and “ need petted” and its cool .

The word THEM does NOT reflect your national team end of. And yes i can walk into pubs/ clubs and get tickets for games happens every home game ( i would mention them but you wouldnt know them anyway) so whats your point? Lets see what the crowd is on Tuesday like i said if thats another one of your points . Apart from that what are you on about apart from picking fights with everyone. Oh and i’m not your mate believe me.
    Edit this was for Stoke

Good thread.

Not an embarrassing mess at all.

Yeah no probs just dont use snyde words like “ need incentives” and “ need petted” and its cool .
    Okay I get that comes across snidey on my part, I apologise.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)