+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Having said that I may miss game as ive just realised its Courtney Barnett at O2 in Glasgow
    Never heard of him mate,on a more serious note it just shows you how insignificant Dundee United have become under the leadership of Thompson and Martin that we are even allowed to play a league game on the same night as the national team are playing a competitive match.I maybe wrong but its the first time in the last 50 years i have ever heard of such a scenario.
    I wonder how many United supporters who have paid for tickets and busses for the Scotland game will write off that money and go to Tannadice instead?.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 18-11-2018 at 09:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Never heard of him mate,on a more serious note it just shows you how insignificant Dundee United have become under the leadership of Thompson and Martin that we are even allowed to play a league game on the same night as the national team are playing a competitive match.I maybe wrong but its the first time in the last 50 years i have ever heard of such a scenario.
    I wonder how many United supporters who have paid for tickets and busses for the Scotland game will write off that money and go to Tannadice instead?.
    Haha. Summed up perfectly.

Quote Originally Posted by B4 i go View Post
    Haha. Summed up perfectly.
    To be fair mate i think post 20 was better but that was conveniently ignored,FACT.

To be fair mate i think post 20 was better but that was conveniently ignored,FACT.
    With respect it was maybe ignored because we've read similar posts numerous times.
    We are where we are and while it's not good enough let's not relive the shambles over and over again. Time to move on.
    The team is currently winning but needs support as plenty still to be done. Yet some want to stop in and watch Scotland because they need an incentive to watch United. How about doing our bit to not watch the club sink into oblivion, is that incentive enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    With respect it was maybe ignored because we've read similar posts numerous times.
    We are where we are and while it's not good enough let's not relive the shambles over and over again. Time to move on.
    The team is currently winning but needs support as plenty still to be done. Yet some want to stop in and watch Scotland because they need an incentive to watch United. How about doing our bit to not watch the club sink into oblivion, is that incentive enough?
    Who said anything about stopping in and watching Scotland?,I never use northern English language in my posts.The shambles continues as long as Martin remain's chairman he does not deserve his position.There are United supporters going to Hampden on Tuesday,they are not stopping in as many maybe are in Manchester.
    I do not think you have read post 20 correctly if at all,i clearly state that Dundee United should not be dictated to by Alloa FN Athletic,FACT.
    Last edited by GUNBOAT; 18-11-2018 at 10:38 PM.

Who said anything about stopping in and watching Scotland?,I never use northern English language in my posts.The shambles continues as long as Martin remain's chairman he does not deserve his position.There are United supporters going to Hampden on Tuesday,they are not stopping in as many maybe are in Manchester.
    I do not think you have read post 20 correctly if at all,i clearly state that Dundee United should not be dictated to by Alloa FN Athletic,FACT.
    Agree and Courtney is female mate hot and loud....you should check her music out lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sutherland Arab View Post
    The club should be setting incentives for NON STH by reducing prices for a game being played on a poxy Tuesday night 6 weeks b4 festive season. Days of blind loyalty are long gone at our club too much damage been done.Anyway WTF is wrong with watching and supporting Scotland anyway? Unless your English obviously.

Poor stuff. FACT

Dundee United have appointed Mike Martin as a board member(20th of April 2011).

Thompson said at the time,"Mike will complement and strengthen the decision making of the full board.His vast experience within the financial services industry will mean's HIS ADVICE WILL BE INVALUABLE".
    I rest my case,FACT.

Quote Originally Posted by stokearab View Post
    Poor stuff. FACT
    Try 39 then,FACT.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)