+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tough times...

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I would say the fact he quoted a post from someone else in his tirade suggests it has nothing at all to do with you.
    Think it does , "bitter douche"

Quote Originally Posted by McCullochisGod View Post
    I guess the bell end is referring to me? ha ha ha ha

The standard of basic English does seem somewhat to have fallen slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by nw6pie View Post
    Our turnover of managers and players has been way too high in the Trew and Hardy years - to the extent that this has become “the Notts County way”.

That’s why our squads are far too big and lack quality, and why we think it’s acceptable to call for a manager’s head after 10 league games, of which he has lost four (two of them unluckily). I don’t actually think Kewell would have got the sack at any other club than ours with that record (OK, maybe Leeds or Watford). We need to give the new manager time to introduce his philosophy into the club.
    I agree we've been far to quick to pull the trigger in the past but when the Chairman knows he's got it totally wrong, he has to admit it, swallow the cost and do it. We were never going to warm to HK, it seems the players weren't and no way was a Chairman going to tolerate a manager with a bigger ego and uncanny ability to rile supporters as him. But..there's a difference between fostering unity and spinning out of control. Just my thoughts.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123