+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many times can

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    Fantastic performance today, is that what we can expect from now on? The negativity at the end, though, accepting a point even though St Mirren had 3? Can't understand that. 30 seconds left, Dundee corner, flood the goalmouth and try for the win, surely
    And leave the possibility of a Hibs break and lose the point we had?

Not saying it was right but at a time when every point's a prisoner maybe the best option.

Quote Originally Posted by Deeranged View Post
    And leave the possibility of a Hibs break and lose the point we had?

Not saying it was right but at a time when every point's a prisoner maybe the best option.
    Have to agree with tainted, it was obvious the ref would blow after second corner, push the big ones up, anything could have happened, great point after being 2 down, I like many around me thought the keeper was at fault, but having seen it on sky, don’t think any of the two could be blamed, just unlucky

Neilson hasn't failed in Scotland, nor is he alone in failing down south. McInnes, Lennon, Levein all failed and now leading their teams at the top of the table and into cup finals. Obviously Neilson isn't going to be winning the Premiership and he may not have came for a relegation battle but Nelms has phukked us completely by appointing a guy who was previously knocked back by Partick Thistle and the doonsters
    Now do we know for certain he was knocked back by these two, I’ve heard it was the other way round, there were some coming in there’s pants next door at the prospect of Jim Mac taking over there

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    Have to agree with tainted, it was obvious the ref would blow after second corner, push the big ones up, anything could have happened, great point after being 2 down, I like many around me thought the keeper was at fault, but having seen it on sky, don’t think any of the two could be blamed, just unlucky
    Wasn't at the game so will take your word for it. Was just assuming that as it was a good away point the manager would be happy to settle for it at that stage.

A point at Easter road is more than we could have expected.might be the point that helps to keep us up.

Just as likely to lose the ball in the corner when you're running the clock down than giving yourselves a chance to win by crossing it. With only seconds remaining, Hibs were never getting up the pitch. McIntyre seems totally risk-averse though, which is doing no-one any favours.

Just as likely to lose the ball in the corner when you're running the clock down than giving yourselves a chance to win by crossing it. With only seconds remaining, Hibs were never getting up the pitch. McIntyre seems totally risk-averse though, which is doing no-one any favours.
    Game management, a quick word with ref and he wuda confirmed it was the last play and we cud have thrown it in.

Game awareness from players rather than manager for me.

It's like folk passing on a quiz with a second to go.....totally pointless.

The only time keeping the ball in the corner was acceptable was thon nerve shredder of a game v Dumbarton. Think we kept it there for 3 or 4 minutes.....well I think....i was looking thru the cracks of my fingers by then.

Mistakes have been made at the end of games though.

Partick ****ed up against the dabs in mid nineties playoff game, Armstrong attempting a worldly pass v England 2-2 Game, us losing 3 goals in five minutes v Airdrie.

Possibly it was Moussa who decided to keep it in the corner but don't think he's bright enough to decide that. Has to be 3 points against Hamilton, at all costs

Possibly it was Moussa who decided to keep it in the corner but don't think he's bright enough to decide that. Has to be 3 points against Hamilton, at all costs
    It’s a must win, we should open the doors Dees Behring both goals, won’t make a difference to their support, it no chance of our backward thinking board agreeing to it

Nelms has over a week to get a clue and do something to bring the fans in for a midweek game. If he just carries on as usual with away fans behind the goal, and a handful of PATG in the home ends, what is the point of him. Tenner to get in the Shankly, kids/concessions free.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)