+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T EU Leaders are UNELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE.

O/T EU Leaders are UNELECTED and UNACCOUNTABLE.

Why would any one vote to return to a corrupt organisation, which is rife with fraud and has been reluctant to have the books audited in the past.In 2016 we paid in 13.1 billion pounds,they gave us back 4.5 billion on projects "they agreed to" let us do in this country and kept 8.6 billion for themselves.Hardly a good deal!For remoaners to preach to the young voters by saying, staying in the EU is best for them is a downright lie!!Unemployment in the eurozone is diabolical for the under 25 year olds.This last month's figure for Spain is 33.8%.Italy is worse,as is Greece.Macron's France has a very miserable figure of 21.5% for the under 25s this year.They just couldn't care less!!.You will not read these alarming statistics in the pro EU Guardian or Financial Times or hear it on EU funded BBC.Strange that ,isn't it? They don't want to publicise that!!!!Big business and the "Notting Hill crowd" in the London bubble, don't want us to leave their pals in Brussels.The multi corporations have pumped us with a lot of propaganda over here, to keep us in the cosy relationship that they have with EU.These remoaners should be disgusted with themselves for misleading the general public.
    Last edited by CAMiller; 18-11-2018 at 02:57 PM.

Also the fact that EU want a military in Germany sends shivers down my spine I’d sooner trust Russia with our nuke codes than trust Germans with an army.

Greece Italy and Spain used to be huge tourist destinations but due to euro being high people are looking to turkey mexico and other non EU country’s and they are making money from what should have gone to Italy Spain and Greece.

Do you know what one remoaner said on channel 4 last year if we don’t allow people into the uk who’s gonna wash my car?

Corbyn goes on about workers rights how can he say that when a huge chunk of workers are on zero hours contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Also the fact that EU want a military in Germany sends shivers down my spine I’d sooner trust Russia with our nuke codes than trust Germans with an army.

Greece Italy and Spain used to be huge tourist destinations but due to euro being high people are looking to turkey mexico and other non EU country’s and they are making money from what should have gone to Italy Spain and Greece.

Do you know what one remoaner said on channel 4 last year if we don’t allow people into the uk who’s gonna wash my car?

Corbyn goes on about workers rights how can he say that when a huge chunk of workers are on zero hours contracts
    Silly, Corbyn isn't in power, Corbyn isn't in control of that, Corbyn is totally in favour of workers rights and is anti zero hour contracts....can't really believe that you think all this could be his fault, unreal....hope this helps.....

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    Silly, Corbyn isn't in power, Corbyn isn't in control of that, Corbyn is totally in favour of workers rights and is anti zero hour contracts....can't really believe that you think all this could be his fault, unreal....hope this helps.....
    It’s not his fault dude I never said it was so don’t put words in my mouth I said he goes on about workers rights. Yesterday he talked about how when leaving EU we need to make sure workers rights are protected and the point I was making is that workers rights are not being looked after now and have not been looked after for years. So how can he say that.

Quote Originally Posted by millmoormagic View Post
    I have changed my mind and now support him on ending or changing zero hours contracts

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    I have changed my mind and now support him on ending or changing zero hours contracts
    Epiphany

It’s not his fault dude I never said it was so don’t put words in my mouth I said he goes on about workers rights. Yesterday he talked about how when leaving EU we need to make sure workers rights are protected and the point I was making is that workers rights are not being looked after now and have not been looked after for years. So how can he say that.
    Look to the gov't for your answers, clearly, not Corbyn....

Its the pound thats weak against the Euro - and most other world currencies. It dropped like a stone after the referendum and never recovered to anywhete near pre Brexit levels. Its the World FX markets saying the UK economy will slump if we bomb out of the EU with no deal.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Its the pound thats weak against the Euro - and most other world currencies. It dropped like a stone after the referendum and never recovered to anywhete near pre Brexit levels. Its the World FX markets saying the UK economy will slump if we bomb out of the EU with no deal.
    That’s it tho if your told something will loose you money you pull money out and put it somewhere else bizarre really

Btw before mmm comments I’m not blaming Corbyn for this ether lol

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    They've not stopped quantitive easing yet have they? That could be the reason behind the strenght behind the Euro.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast