+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardy's gone

Old_Pie is going to need a new hobby.

Possibility of two things from today’s discussion with the new incoming manager.

1. The new manager has requested that he comes off social media and tones it down (just like Kevin Nolan wanted him too).
    2. The new manager incoming when announced is expected to cause a whirlwind of backlash from disgruntled supporters so he’s pegged it.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    Possibility of two things from today’s discussion with the new incoming manager.

1. The new manager has requested that he comes off social media and tones it down (just like Kevin Nolan wanted him too).
    2. The new manager incoming when announced is expected to cause a whirlwind of backlash from disgruntled supporters so he’s pegged it.

Nolans not coming back surely??? 😲😲

Personally speaking, I've always had a lot of time for Steve T. You never know, it might turn out to be a masterstroke and, if not, at least we can dial 998. Fingers crossed it works.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Personally speaking, I've always had a lot of time for Steve T. You never know, it might turn out to be a masterstroke and, if not, at least we can dial 998. Fingers crossed it works.
    Stop calling me Master Stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Under the Trust he guided us to a 13th place finish in League Two and he was dismissed after slumping to 19th in league two with three straight defeats conceding nine goals. It shows how far we have fallen as under the current circumstances that does not seem too bad with no money, only three defeats by nine goals and 19th in the table. Harsh sacking haha.

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post

Number 1

@ProperFoot
    Follow Follow @ProperFoot
    More
    Notts County

An offer has been made to preferred candidate Paul Hurst

Hurst has given stipulations & raised concerns

Chairman Alan Hardy announced tonight he is taking a “social media break” after suggesting 80% + of squad should be transfer listed

Both matters are related

I will give Hardy two weeks before he's at it again

Fake account with only 42 followers, if he spoke the truth and had inside info he would have tens of thousands following him.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast