+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hardy's gone

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Stop calling me Master Stroke.

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Nolans not coming back surely??? 😲😲
    Alright old pal

Hugely positive move. Hardy being so open and prolific on Twitter undermines the basic structure of our club. It has since the beginning.

I'm hopeful he could still turn out to be a great Chairman. Be much better for our club if the fans use the clubs official channels to interact though. And surely AH will benefit by saving himself time and causing himself less unecessary stress.

If he wants to interact with Notts fans in future it would be better to do a monthly Q&A with supporters at the ground. Much less chance of other clubs fans getting involved in those as WUMs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeekay56 View Post
    Old_Pie is going to need a new hobby.
    All I can say is "thank fcuk for that". I've been calling for him to cool it for a long time, not only has he made a fool of himself and shown how naive he is about even 4th rate football, but he's gone and spent time arguing with supporters and other folk instead of limiting his tweets to simple matters of fact which in any case could be on the Official Site even as a Blog.

But then again - he's quit Twitter before and lasted about 7 days.

Now let's hope he'll learn that not everyone who criticises him is his enemy and not everyone who pats him on the back is his friend, and with a bit of luck he'll spend more time focussing on the very serious matter at hand - the club's future, and he'll reflect on the errors he's made. Again " Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

I wish him luck - his heart's in the right place (I think).

Positive step. He's had a humbling couple of months and he just needs to get his head down . The club has plenty of avenues to advertise itself, his business needs a boss who's plausible and arguing with the world over driving bans, football and anything else that comes up is a waste of his time and had for the club.

Quote Originally Posted by marky View Post
    Turning out to be just like Ray Trew.
    No way. Threw never spent any money as the con artist never had any

Quote Originally Posted by piegonk74 View Post
    Alright old pal
    Hey buddy, hope you are well. 😁👍

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSmithRules View Post
    Hugely positive move. Hardy being so open and prolific on Twitter undermines the basic structure of our club. It has since the beginning.

I'm hopeful he could still turn out to be a great Chairman. Be much better for our club if the fans use the clubs official channels to interact though. And surely AH will benefit by saving himself time and causing himself less unecessary stress.

If he wants to interact with Notts fans in future it would be better to do a monthly Q&A with supporters at the ground. Much less chance of other clubs fans getting involved in those as WUMs too.
    Yes, great news. It was bringing nothing but trouble for him and the club. I simply don't understand why someone would open themselves up to that level of abuse from people in the first place. Twitter has always been toxic - too many people saying whatever they want with no repercussions.

Also, some fans are clearly retarded when it comes to believing every word the owner says. It was the same with Trew. People got annoyed when Kiwomya and Jones didn't turn out to be 'the next Jimmy and Jack', because he said they would be. But that was clearly utter nonsense at the time. Same goes for when Hardy bigged Nolan up as the next England manager - it was clearly never going to happen, and football fans should know that.

Hardy stated that Kevin Nolan would one day be England manager when he currently cannot get a job anywhere and then when appointing Harry Kewell stated he wished he could give him a five year contract rather than a three year one (sacks him after 73 days)
    So maybe just maybe he can announce the new manager this week and just keep his mouth shut !

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bob View Post
    No way. Threw never spent any money as the con artist never had any
    Not sure comments like that are actually allowed, no matter your personal hatreds?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast