+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Hardy's gone

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Also, some fans are clearly retarded when it comes to believing every word the owner says. It was the same with Trew. People got annoyed when Kiwomya and Jones didn't turn out to be 'the next Jimmy and Jack', because he said they would be. But that was clearly utter nonsense at the time. Same goes for when Hardy bigged Nolan up as the next England manager - it was clearly never going to happen, and football fans should know that.
    ... it was clearly never going to happen, and people in positions of power should know that.

FTFY

All these statements are coming from people who don't have a clue about the history of the club and about League football and the statements are proof of that. So it's not a matter of being retarded and believing it's a matter of being frightened that the man in charge is such a naive idiot at best and that is how it is playing out with RT and now RT Rel2 Ver2.

I doubt that either of them went about building up their own business with such stupid visions, why bring it to NCFC?

I think everyone would agree this is a good decision, provided he sticks to it. Hopefully this means a new manager is not long to be announced and we can try and get back to building a sustainable and successful club, and by success I mean establishing ourselves as a L1 club with great infrastructure, great spirit within and throughout the club from staff to players to fans, decent training facilities and a strategy for scouting and developing our own talent.

I do think though that the clubs media team will need to up their game a little. They are currently very sterile and there currently appears to be absolutely no interaction with the fan base in this respect, probably because AH was doing it for them!

Quote Originally Posted by cocopops61 View Post
    I will give Hardy two weeks before he's at it again
    Only two?

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    ... it was clearly never going to happen, and people in positions of power should know that.

FTFY

All these statements are coming from people who don't have a clue about the history of the club and about League football and the statements are proof of that. So it's not a matter of being retarded and believing it's a matter of being frightened that the man in charge is such a naive idiot at best and that is how it is playing out with RT and now RT Rel2 Ver2.

I doubt that either of them went about building up their own business with such stupid visions, why bring it to NCFC?
    Tbf, Trew was actually quoting a respected former player's opinion when he said that. But, yes, it was nevertheless pretty daft!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunce View Post
    Hey buddy, hope you are well. 😁👍
    Tip top mate ! Hope you are too.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    I think everyone would agree this is a good decision, provided he sticks to it. Hopefully this means a new manager is not long to be announced and we can try and get back to building a sustainable and successful club, and by success I mean establishing ourselves as a L1 club with great infrastructure, great spirit within and throughout the club from staff to players to fans, decent training facilities and a strategy for scouting and developing our own talent.

I do think though that the clubs media team will need to up their game a little. They are currently very sterile and there currently appears to be absolutely no interaction with the fan base in this respect, probably because AH was doing it for them!
    Maybe our newly fan elected SLO will fix all that when she takes up her position shortly:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ugh-appointed/

Quote Originally Posted by Old_pie View Post
    Maybe our newly fan elected SLO will fix all that when she takes up her position shortly:

https://www.nottscountyfc.co.uk/news...ugh-appointed/
    Not sure how much input she would have into the media side of things but would hopefully provide a conduit that has been sadly missing for a while now.

I interact with Loz quite a bit on Twitter and she comes across as someone who has a good idea of what is needed in that role.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Number 1

@ProperFoot
    Follow Follow @ProperFoot
    More
    Notts County

An offer has been made to preferred candidate Paul Hurst

Hurst has given stipulations & raised concerns

Chairman Alan Hardy announced tonight he is taking a “social media break” after suggesting 80% + of squad should be transfer listed

Both matters are related
    Wasn't strictly true Hardy said 80% should be, it was a reply to someone saying he should transfer list 80%, could be took as the former or that he was questioning the poster to say you only want to suggest 80%

Quote Originally Posted by HAPPYMAGPIEHAPPY View Post
    ... when appointing Harry Kewell stated he wished he could give him a five year contract rather than a three year one (sacks him after 73 days) ...
    Just maybe there's a time limit on when compensation is due, so if relieved prior to this no monies are payable.

Just a thought as every job I've had always had a probationary period.

Quote Originally Posted by placidpie View Post
    Not sure comments like that are actually allowed, no matter your personal hatreds?
    Agreed but at least Mr Trew can't really sue as he clearly isn't the person mentioned
    Last edited by SwalePie; 19-11-2018 at 12:41 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234